Lately everyone is in a rush to get a tat and they don't care what it is. I've seen so many ****ty stars, hummingbirds, harps, music notes, and "inspirational words" inked into hoes feet. Everywhere you go there's a cross on someones arm or the initials of their passed grandparents. I feel like they're getting real played out and people have been getting absolutely meaningless symbols carved in their bodies all for the sake of getting a "tattoo." What do you think?
I think my tattoo of a zombie Elvis hates you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yea, why can't we go back to the old days when tattoos were meaningful? Skulls, snakes, and ex-wives' names.
Check out my band Disturbed
i have a tattoo on my penis...of a penis

how hXc am i?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Its just they arn't as taboo anymore.

And everyone seems to get one.

I remember the only people i saw with tats for the longest time were old military and bikers.
But i don't really care. Its just body art.
I love the panda on my chest
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
I don't think it really matters...it's their body. Who gives a **** what they do with it?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by fostie
i give tattoos exclusivly of butts with tattoos of butts, on butts.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by StewieSwan
Yea, why can't we go back to the old days when tattoos were meaningful? Skulls, snakes, and ex-wives' names.

Exactly! So many people that I meet and see the two on my inner wrists (which I planned and designed with my artist for 6 months) immediatly say that they want a tattoo. And when asked what, they just say they don't know, but when they think of something, they'll get it right away. And I'm just

Tattoos are great. If they're planned out, some thought put into them. You spend the money and get a good artist to do it. They don't need to have a meaning to you. A lot of the best tattoos are just ones people thought "looked cool" or just randomly came up with an idea that they thought would be a good tattoo, had an artist draw it out, loved it, then got it tattooed.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I was planning on getting my girlfriend's name on my abdomen in a few years. Yay or nay?
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Quote by Frank Fury
I was planning on getting my girlfriend's name on my abdomen in a few years. Yay or nay?

Not a good idea.
Quote by Frank Fury

Yeah, then when she leaves you, you can just have, "Is a bitch," added on at the end.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah, then when she leaves you, you can just have, "Is a bitch," added on at the end.

That was the plan. But seriously, I'ma just wat til I'm married to get any names on me.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Pics, sheerly for my enjoyment

Although, I have noticed those stupid stars all over the place. I'd like to get a penis tattoed across my forehead, so then when people call me a dick head, it'll actually mean something.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I don't plan on getting a tattoo. If I did though, I'd get a giant pirate flag across my chest or back or something.

How about this, I've been wanting to do this for some time now, but I can't get anyone to do it with me..

I'll get a segment of Tokyo with Godzilla and Mothra wrecking some buildings, and then YOU get the other part of Tokyo with Gigan and Monster X ruining some buildings. Then when we link up, it'll be one big piece of art that will bond us forever.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Frank Fury

HELL NO!!! Getting a tattoo that signifies your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/significant other is one of the worst ideas people have. Like 90% of the time people do this, they break up with them shortly after. Then what are you left with? Somebody's name or something that reminds you of them in your skin for you to see for the rest of your life, unless you get it covered or lasered.

The only time you should get someones name or somthing that signifies them is if they are a family member, you've been together for like 20 years or so, or they were someone close to you, whether it's a friend, family member, etc., and they passed away and you want to remember them.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Jack Off Jill
How about this, I've been wanting to do this for some time now, but I can't get anyone to do it with me..

I'll get a segment of Tokyo with Godzilla and Mothra wrecking some buildings, and then YOU get the other part of Tokyo with Gigan and Monster X ruining some buildings. Then when we link up, it'll be one big piece of art that will bond us forever.

Only if we also get 2 halves of a pirate flag on our backs that connect into one giant pirate flag.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Only if we also get 2 halves of a pirate flag on our backs that connect into one giant pirate flag.

That needs to go on the chest.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Frank Fury

Never plan your life around another person's life. Seeing as when you two break up you're gonna have a scar on your abdomen for the rest of your life reminding you of that one girlfriend.
Definitely. It seems Koi are the most common tattoos.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I can count the number of tattoos on one hand that I actually like but yours has potential, share it
Quote by InvaderTSN
So the Godzilla art goes on our backs? We should also get tattoos on our eyes so it looks like we're wearing eyepatches when one eye is closed.

I want my eyelid to have an eyeless eye socket tattooed on it, so I can walk around with fake blood on after leaving pet shops and screaming for compensation.
Quote by RJazzLE
I can count the number of tattoos on one hand that I actually like but yours has potential, share it

I don't have a camera, my girlfriend has it with her. I can check her laptop to see if she has any pictures of me without a shirt on, though. Hold on.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 17, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I want my eyelid to have an eyeless eye socket tattooed on it, so I can walk around with fake blood on after leaving pet shops and screaming for compensation.

You should get an eyepatch on the other eye so you can pass off as a war veteran so people will take pity on you and give you free money.
Quote by Koshman32
Exactly! So many people that I meet and see the two on my inner wrists (which I planned and designed with my artist for 6 months) immediatly say that they want a tattoo. And when asked what, they just say they don't know, but when they think of something, they'll get it right away. And I'm just

Tattoos are great. If they're planned out, some thought put into them. You spend the money and get a good artist to do it. They don't need to have a meaning to you. A lot of the best tattoos are just ones people thought "looked cool" or just randomly came up with an idea that they thought would be a good tattoo, had an artist draw it out, loved it, then got it tattooed.

Actually, I was making fun of the fact that plenty of older people with tattoos have stupid tattoos also. It's nothing new.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by InvaderTSN
You should get an eyepatch on the other eye so you can pass off as a war veteran so people will take pity on you and give you free money.

Why not just wear a real eyepatch? I've thought pretty hard about dressing like I'm homeless when I'm busking. It seems like it would earn me more money.
Quote by vintage x metal

Everyone who voted 'yes' is just mad their parents won't let them get tattoos.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by StewieSwan
Actually, I was making fun of the fact that plenty of older people with tattoos have stupid tattoos also. It's nothing new.

But they're old. They're from back in the day where getting a small little tattoo on their bicep of some random object was the coolest and most rebellious thing one could do.

Now everyone's getting tattoos, and it's getting annoying. That's why I'm holding off on getting my 1/2 sleeve untill the fade starts to die off a little more. It was bigger a couple years ago when Miami Ink and LA Ink and all those other tattoo shows were on 5 times a night, but now the fade is slowly dying away......very.......very........very slowly
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why not just wear a real eyepatch? I've thought pretty hard about dressing like I'm homeless when I'm busking. It seems like it would earn me more money.

A real eyepatch isn't permanent, though.

It probably would. I've suggested to my friends several times that we should dress up like homeless people and panhandle to get some money. Haven't done so yet though.
Quote by rooster456
Everyone who voted 'yes' is just mad their parents won't let them get tattoos.

Or they can wait until they are adults and turn 18 and go out and get a tattoo when they're legal and don't need mommy and daddy there to sign that it's ok
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
Ernie Ball Strings