Hi people, hows everything going?

So, I'm done with drive pedals, now I'm hunting a good multi efx for modulations and delay. I was thinking about the Nova modulator by tc electronics but it has no delay

I dont want that giant boss/line6 multi efx cuz it's too big, and I wont really use any drive from it.

Also, I have took a look at the eventide mod factor, its cool but I usually use more than a modulation at once, I may find a way to live without it... (no delay, too).

I dont wanna go rack cuz I dont use any and it will be pretty **** to carry only 1 rack and I would have to buy a controller too..

So, do you guys know a good multi-efx for modulations and delay that match what I need?

Or perhaps the best option for me is to buy the tc eletronics/eventide thing and a delay pedal?

Thanks in advance.
Quote by Junnage
GuitarUser knows what's up*

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
digital amps are like Fapping, its good but nothings like the real thing.
Can you afford the TC Electronics Nova Modulator AND a Nova Repeater? That would be your best bet if its not too expensive.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Just get a TC G-major if thats all you want. Im sure it will be cheaper than the pair of nova pedals and a dammed sight more versatile.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by halikus
Just get a TC G-major if thats all you want. Im sure it will be cheaper than the pair of nova pedals and a dammed sight more versatile.

+1

TC 1210 is the ULTIMATE in chorusing FX, however, I know of many that use the G-Major...mainly for delay. Knowing TC, the chorus on it will be outstanding as well.
Thats the main problem, I dont wanna get any racks.. I like keeping my set simple and in my pedalboard. Thanks anyway
Quote by DiizZ
Can you afford the TC Electronics Nova Modulator AND a Nova Repeater? That would be your best bet if its not too expensive.

is the nova modulator at dd7's price range? yeah, it may be my best bet but i'll still leave this open cuz i'd a like a single multi efx, but thats ok if i dont find it.
Quote by GuitarUser
wow, i didnt know about this pedal. thats what i was looking for! is it discontinued?

No, just click the store thingy on the site, and it's now avaible, wich is rare, they always are out of stock. The only thin is that you will a midi board to use it to his full potential, and it's gonna come expensive, just the pedal is 399$+shipping ouch
Quote by GuitarUser
Thats the main problem, I dont wanna get any racks.. I like keeping my set simple and in my pedalboard. Thanks anyway

Oh ok...

Maybe the TC Chorus pedal and a MXR Carbon copy?
Quote by BeerChurch
Oh ok...

Maybe the TC Chorus pedal and a MXR Carbon copy?

definitely no