Page 1 of 4
So, all you underage Pit monkeys out there that drink anyway. How do you get your booze?

We usually have an older friend of ours buy our stuff for us.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by RPGoof

Drug thread?

No.

On topic, my mate is 18. Booyah!
RIP Tom Searle.
^
Want a cookie?

Just get friends to buy it for you..

ore have someone who sells moonshine,can be risky tho.

Never had a problem getting booze when i was underage.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Aug 17, 2009,
I turned 18 about a month ago, but if you can't get alcohol, you are a noob.
April is the cruellest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain
I am 18, no problems here, which probably means I shouldn't be posting in this topic but **** y'all.

Also, Frank Fury you're most likely a very boring person.
I bet your stories about friday night all end with "and then I went home."
Quote by Dream Pin
I am 18, no problems here, which probably means I shouldn't be posting in this topic but **** y'all.

I'll admit that. I'm not a party type anyway, so I don't care.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
when i was under age we had a few stores we could go to and i have a interesting story to go with it.

so we are in the drive threw. Theres a crack head standing there on the driver side. We are in a van also.

he sees we are underage. tells us they wont sell to us and if we give him a few bucks he will get it for us. we say nah, we are good.

he gets mad and starts to climb in the window and goes for our keys. so we grab hold of him and he is now in the van.

he says to give him money, he says he doesn't care if we beat him or not. hes not getting out until we give him money.

So we say fine how about 5 $.
Him: hell no, i want atleast 20.
us: hell no.

now we have been there for a few minute and an undercover cop pulls up. comes to the vehicle and sees whats going on.

cop: get out the vehicle.
us: thanks.
cop: no, all of y'all.
us: what

we are all on the ground now getting bitched at cause they know why we are there.
long story short, we go home with no beer.
here in some parts of la you can just get it easily. although in the more richer areas ill have my older looking friends get beer,liquor, etc.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by CreepingxDeth
I ware a fake mustash and buy it myself. Works %50 of the time. Everytime.

works 50% of the time, everytime?

seriously dude, you have to teach me how to break the laws of the universe.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
My sister's been buying me drink since I was about 14, she doesn't care.

That's the Scottish way of life though and you know it son. Tennent's Super ftw yemen?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Dream Pin

What the hell? Since when has not drinking equated to being boring? Surely if you need alcohol to have a good time, you're the boring one?
Yo I don't drink that much at all although I sometimes get some off my friend's bro
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by Mr.Feather

lmao.
its just improper grammar lol
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Mr.Feather

If you dont get it, iam dissapoint. And sorry about the typo to the grammar Nazi.
My parents. My siblings. My older friends. My friends with fake IDs. My friends' parents and siblings. yeah that's about it. I'm never lacking for alcohol.
I'm not much of a drinker, and my parents know that,
on more than one occasion i've had them buy me liqour
I've got to a party with no alcohol at all though, and go drunk off my ass from people handing me things lol
call me Shelby

I beg and plead my older brother to get it for me, usually works, when it doesn't : Garage Shopping!
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
Quote by Deliriumbassist
What the hell? Since when has not drinking equated to being boring? Surely if you need alcohol to have a good time, you're the boring one?

Since when was it so difficult to comprehend good old fashioned sarcasm?
You know I'm right though
get an ID of someone that looks like you. it only costs $15 or so for someone to say they 'lost' their ID and get it replaced. dont mess around with fake IDs. its forging a federal document and you can be charged with a federal offense for it.

privately owned gas stations are a good bet aswell. chains are out of the question, they ask people that look like they are 45 for ID. if they are owned by indians, your chances of being sold without an ID are even better. the hindu mart in my town used to sell to just about anyone that put beer on the counter. be nice and friendly when you go in. if you are a regular customer and they recognize you, they will be more apt to 'let you slide'.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I started drinking when I was 16 in a pub in the city centre because the owners let our entire year group in. I'm now 21 and all but stopped drinking... for no reason at all
I've heard that you can have fun without alcohol but i don't think that's true..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Me and my friends are mostly 18 now, but before that we just got the 'rents to buy it. We probably would have thought it kind of odd at 16 to meet someone whose parents cared about underage drinking (well, not counting people under 15ish).

We were hardcore rebels, obviously.

EDIT: IMO this is a good stand for parents to take - their kids will most likely drink anyway, and if the parents make it obvious that they don't really care that much, it eliminates the binge drinking to look like a cool rebel phenomena - certainly wasn't something present in the people I hang out with.
Quote by rigiddigits
Well I'm a girl and I don't want to die so I guess I'll have to choose to be raped.

Nobody sig that

Check out my gaming blog, Zombie Arcade
Last edited by troubletcat at Aug 17, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Well sure, they know they're boring without alcohol, so they figure everyone must be boring without it too.
Quote by Dream Pin
Since when was it so difficult to comprehend good old fashioned sarcasm?
You know I'm right though

sarcasm on the internet is hard to read :P

they should make a font for it lol

i just have a beard at 17 so i get served fine
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by CreepingxDeth
To all the losers who did not understand the referance. Its from anchorman.

Some of us spend our time watching superior comedy, such as anything Chris Morris has ever been involved with.

Anyway. I don't really drink heavily anymore. I actually probably drink more overall now, but I just have a bottle or two and a bowl or two and watch a film or listen to an epic CD or two nowadays. I'm pretty bored of binge drinking. 9 times out of 10, the night out goes wrong. Someone throws up, a couple start arguing, someone cries and storms off, any combination of those all at once. Seems like my nights never seemed to go all that well so I realised it probably wasn't destined to be.
That and alcohol really is a pretty filthy drug. I stick to drinking a couple of bottles of a nice cider or a glass of wine or two at home or my friends' flat.
Quote by rancidryan
sarcasm on the internet is hard to read :P

they should make a font for it lol

i just have a beard at 17 so i get served fine

Yeah that's what I did last year. Kept a bit of scruff on the go and kept to a few specific places that ended up knowing who I was.
I usually get my drug dealer to buy it or older friends. Or if we cant get beer my friends grandma has a TON of hard alcohol so we just drink that.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Quote by Ed Hunter
That's the Scottish way of life though and you know it son. Tennent's Super ftw yemen?

RULE BRITANNIA
Page 1 of 4