I've got a Peavey Ultra 60 I'm going to put up for grabs, works great but cosmetically not in the best shape. Probably could use a good cleaning and all that. I'll trade for the right deal but mainly I'm looking to sell for $250 shipped (CONUS only please). I can snap some pics if anyone wants some and sound clips/video are a possibility too.
Bump. Great amp guys, only letting it go because I've recently acquired a JCM 900 and there's a Peavey 5150 deal going through later this week which means this amp will probably get put on the back burner for a while.
Really willing to negotiate here, just picked up a 5150 that I'm really digging so this amp won't get much use!
my peavey classic 30 combo for the head and some cash, or my amp+cash for the head and a cab?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
I appreciate the offer man but I'm mainly looking to sell now that I've managed to acquire a 5150 and JCM 900 within a week of each other (with another deal for a Carvin Legacy pending).
haha, sheesh, yeah, i guess you probably don't need this then. good luck selling it then!
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!