First, as an 06er, I would just like to announce Im not an actual contributing 06er, but I creeped for several years then decided to post when/after my testicles dropped.

Second, I would like to say I drank a bottle of wine, I'm inebriated.

Third, I love you guys, you're collected consciousness and beautiful spirit, you fly like the wind in the spirit of my soul.

But now, the matter at hand.
?
My question is, WHY IS UG IMPORTANT TO YOU? What does it do for you? Is it the tabs? the discussion? The community? The hilariously over-popular girls? The hilarious thread topics? The presence of 4chan-like meme qualities but none of the insanely offensive photos or sociopathic anonymous posts?

I send my query to learn the minds of my fellow pit goers, my friends, my enemies, my comrades, my family, my kin. Tell me why UG HAS BECOME PART OF YOUR LIFE

READY?

GO!

P.S

INB4 memes

edit: someone give me something tasty, I need a new signature.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Last edited by manmanster at Aug 17, 2009,
My laptop's on next to me while I play games, and it has to be on something, so I just leave it on the pit. I love you guys
Quote by manmaster
My question is, WHY IS UG IMPORTANT TO YOU? What does it do for you? Is it the tabs? the discussion? The community? The hilariously over-popular girls? The hilarious thread topics? The presence of 4chan-like meme qualities but none of the insanely offensive photos or sociopathic anonymous posts?

You're confusing UG with The Pit.

And all of the above, really. It's fun, and entertaining.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
It's just good background entertainment to whatever you're doing, and you can get a lot of laughs out of it.
Because I can't laid.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by iwontwait
I don't know half of the pit half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

I feel like a total nerd for immediately knowing what that's from
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Cause it gives me lulz and I so I have something to do whilst my anime loads
Quote by iwontwait
I don't know half of the pit half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

icwutudidther, young hobbot
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Because of my first impression; a thread in '07 something to do with getting your carrot skinned; it was a lot like the awkward fap thread we have now.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
the pit proves I can multitask because I'm always on it while doing other things on the net
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Quote by ZeGuitarist
You accidentally the verb in your sentence.

Shut it, >.>

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
You accidentally the verb in your sentence.

ZEGUITARIST! YOU CAME BACK!!!!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love UG cos it's one place my guitar obsession is actually liked rather than frowned upon.
Since when did guitarist's become the scum of the earth!? Once upon a time saying "I'm a musician" got an intrigued look and not a glare

Anyway, I dig the pit because. . well I don't, I hate it, but sometimes it amuses me
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
The 'leaving' was just a ploy for attention. Kind of like when bands split up for a few years.

Yeah, sure. I accidentally my whole second year of university for attention.
I originally started using UG for the tabs, but then I discovered the forum, then The Pit.

I am hear to fellowship with my fellow musical brethren. (Give and share the lulz)
Last edited by toxictaipan at Aug 17, 2009,
Quote by manmanster
First, as an 06er, I would just like to announce Im not an actual contributing 06er, but I creeped for several years then decided to post when/after my testicles dropped.

RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

WHY THE LULZ!!!???
Quote by vintage x metal
I think the pit is ridiculous. I hate the way this place seems to want to be a strictly moderated 4chan. However, I love it for this very reason also - seeing people spam, flame etc. is brilliant, at least to my mind. It's a strange relationship I have with it. I love it and hate it at the same time - I feel that every little stupid comment is a step towards an unmoderated pit.
I came to UG in 06 to read tabs. Then when I started learning more about the guitar, the electric guitar and guitar amps and accesories thread was really useful, plus helped with my obsession. Then I came into the pit, following a few links, and I haven't really been able to leave.

Oh, and The Pit used to be a truly terrifying place to be in 07 (That blasted lol wut pear)
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog