Would I simply add an Input jack and Wire it to the Pot as If It were a Volume control and connect the grounds?
I think volume pedals usually have more than just a pot in them, they got a few resistors etc but now that I think about it, there most likely for the LED(s)?

But yeah, it won't be too hard
That's what I thought.
I just don't feel like throwing cash at a Volume pedal when I can pick up a use Expression for around $20 and mod it into a volume.
I might try it out soon enough.
let me know if this works, because id like to try it as well
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
if you want to mod a wah to a wah and volume pedal, just add a switch that bypasses the capactior on the pot that the wah moves
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
The problem with using a wah pedal as a volume pedal is that you don't get the full 300 degrees of rotation from the pot. You wouldn't be able to go from full volume to nothing.