So, I want to buy a shirt of a website but the only options for card payments are to pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. I use Natwest and have a Maestro card so I don't know which one to choose. Any help??
Oh and you also have to have an adult bank card to buy things online, not a child's under-18 one. Which I assume you have seeing as you don't know what kind of card it even is. Go borrow mummy's.
Does it not depend where it is, I've seen plenty of shops advertise that they accept maestro online.
Yeah its not working, I'll have to use my Abbey card instead tomorrow. Thanks anyway.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Oh and you also have to have an adult bank card to buy things online, not a child's under-18 one. Which I assume you have seeing as you don't know what kind of card it even is. Go borrow mummy's.

No you don't.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

yea i was able to buy stuff online when i was 17 with the visa electron card.

great times.
oh, maybe it's 16 that you get an adult card at then, I don't know. But you definitely can't use the kiddie ones.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

No you don't. I've been using my bank card to buy things online since I was about 14.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Maestro is a maestro not a mastercard, maestro and solo bank cards work on a slightly different to visa, amex and mastercard. If you're desperate to get the t just ask someone if they'll order it for you, alternately its an abercrombie t so just save the money and don't end up looking like a tool.

Also age has nothing to do with it, it's down to account type.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
oh, maybe it's 16 that you get an adult card at then, I don't know. But you definitely can't use the kiddie ones.

in most places you can have a cashpoint card from like 11 which you can only use to get cash out. i had a full on debit card from 16 which works in shops and on the net.

at 18 you can get a credit card and spend money which neither you, nor your bank has and start your very own economic recession

simple
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I think you can get a debet card at 16 but can only get a credit card at 18 because its too risky to trust a 16-17 with borowing money?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.