I think that's the name for it, where kids in the 70s or 80s would drive up and down the block all night having some sort of rock n roll party in the car? Has anyone done this and does anyone still do it? I always want it to come back coz it looks like loads more fun that sitting round 'tweetering' or going to disco clubs where noone can hear anyone else and justs gets pissed to crap music. Is hooning the new version of it? btw im not sure if hoon is just aussie slang but if noone else uses it its just burnouts and drag racing between traffic lights
It's cutting laps.

And yes we do.
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard -
Quote by DieGarbageMan
we're too bust fucking chicks

Oh hell yeah!
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
We always called it lapping, but whatever, it changes with regions. People still do it, especially near where I was born.

It has nothing to do with 'hooning'. Your typical hoon likes to think he's into cars and tells everyone that he's a true gearhead (which he is not). Really he's just a neaderthal idiot who thinks burnouts are awesome and that because he did a fully sick drift into Acacia Ave, all the local girls will want to catch his veneral diseases. (Thanks Jeremy Clarkson ) These people have been around forever in one way or another - since cars have been invented they have discovered they can use them to try and compensate for their penile deficiencies.

Anyway, hoon isn't really a word, but our government still likes to build a whole heap of unnecessary legislation around it. Really I just hate it. It even sounds stupid.

Back on topic, your typical lapper need not have any interest in cars, just an interest in having a good time. So, basically, the lapper can actually be acceptable and cool.
If some drunk idiots drove up and down my street all the time I'd shoot there tyres out.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Id rather be drunkenly chasing women in some bar / club to be honest..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by tom1thomas1
it looks like loads more fun that sitting round 'tweetering' or going to disco clubs where noone can hear anyone else and justs gets pissed to crap music.

Er, nobody just sits around Tweeting and disco died some thirty years ago...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)