well your better than me so everything seems fine. How long have you been playing?
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
well not bad but in the spanish castle magic you are some other key during the solo.

+1

Start listening more, you were in completely the wrong key.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
+1

Start listening more, you were in completely the wrong key.

Thx guys appreciate it. Will work on that. I rushed on the solo and didn't really notice the key change, thought he was playing the chorus riff. I was playing in the Em pentatonic scale when I should have played in C#m. Will post a new vid of Spanish castle magic when playing the solo in the right key.
Last edited by kkquick at Aug 23, 2009,
Sounds like you have a decent foundation of playing and phrasing. You have decent tone. Spanish Castle in C minor (or Csharp if you are not tuning down) i think. You were meandering a bit on Spanish castle it was a bit boring at times. When you are improvising you shouldnt blindly play whatever have a list of licks you might add into the solo figure out where you are going ie have a target. Try and include more dynamics...at times be more aggressive and pick the strings hard.