Page 1 of 2
YO mates I wanna check if my behaviour and friend's one is pretty common on lost fans.
We started to see it a few months but... after watching 3 episodes from 1st season..... we cant wait other week and started to download entire seasons, so we have seen till the end of 5th season in a month. Anyone have this yunkie and drug-driven behavior with Lost or other one?
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
****, I just lost too.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Lost is a terrible show. so no.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by StrayCatBlues
****, I just lost too.

FUUUUUUUUU
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
I'm Lost with Lost...ha....ha...
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
This happened to me with Heroes.

I've tried to avoid Lost at all costs (lol rhyme) though, because I know I'll fall victim to this terrible fate.
The.
Whe does the show end anyway? They all still on an island and stuff?
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Whe does the show end anyway? They all still on an island and stuff?

next season will be the last one
TH3 G3Ar
Lost is awesome. My friend saw five minutes of one episode and said "polarbears on an island lolololol sux!"

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Lost, Alias, Heroes, 24, Chuck, Prison Break, House...
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
5 Reasons why lost is the worst show on television

5. Its Survivor with even more scripted material and drama.
4. There is no way that fat guy (hurley?) should still be fat! hes been stuck on an island for how long? and he manages to maintain his food intake to the point where he looses NO weight at all?
3. The island changes location? ok im sorry but last time i checked it doesnt matter wtf went down on an island in the 70s it cant get up and just move.......
2. They time travel???!?!?! wtf is that about?
1. There was a g-damn polar bear on the island and how do they explain this? someone transformed into the polar bear?!?!?!?! -_- not cool
I do this, but with good shows
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Ekoroski
5 Reasons why lost is the worst show on television

5. Its Survivor with even more scripted material and drama.
4. There is no way that fat guy (hurley?) should still be fat! hes been stuck on an island for how long? and he manages to maintain his food intake to the point where he looses NO weight at all?
3. The island changes location? ok im sorry but last time i checked it doesnt matter wtf went down on an island in the 70s it cant get up and just move.......
2. They time travel???!?!?! wtf is that about?
1. There was a g-damn polar bear on the island and how do they explain this? someone transformed into the polar bear?!?!?!?! -_- not cool

1.The polar bears were used to move the island in the early days, because if you move the island you cannot come back.
2. Its to do with Electromagnetism, which you would know if you bothered to watch it.
3.if there was nothing about the show that was unique it wouldn't be a show
4.stop picking things about a show like '' why is dis gay fat l0l''
5. fuck off

Quote by Demon Wolf
Lost is awesome. My friend saw five minutes of one episode and said "polarbears on an island lolololol sux!"

so did my friends

Quote by DieGarbageMan
1.The polar bears were used to move the island in the early days, because if you move the island you cannot come back.
2. Its to do with Electromagnetism, which you would know if you bothered to watch it.
3.if there was nothing about the show that was unique it wouldn't be a show
4.stop picking things about a show like '' why is dis gay fat l0l''
5. fuck off

QFT.
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Not to mention there was a zoo there too.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Ekoroski

he had a stash of food hidden sure? the guys found it, must of been tonnes of food he kept a secret from the rest.

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

It was good. But they need to end it, or maybe they have. First season was good, but then it just got to far fetched for me.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
That happens with every single show I watch, which is why I only watch one show at a time.

Edit: I've never watched Lost
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Aug 17, 2009,
2º season is a little bit ****ty.... but you have to be strong, the island needs you.. xD pretty freak sorry
TH3 G3Ar
I love how people who've never actually watched the show decide to come in here and then bash it. I've seen a few random episodes but not enough to establish an opinion of it, but I think this is the kind of show where the best idea would be to just rent or buy all seasons and watch it through. So if you haven't watched it don't go "there's polar bears on an island? they can time travel? That show sucks, I should know since I've never watched it." Ignorance only makes assumptions worse.
Only had this with 24 and Prisonbreak

I thought both Lost and Heroes were ok but didn't feel the need to download them
Gear:
1991 Gibson Flying V
Roland Cube 20X
lost has stayed consistently good. you just need to let yourself go and go with the flow. prime example of a show that went from brilliant to crap is prison break. season 1 was a million times better than anything that came afterwards.

season 4 and 5 are my favourite lost seasons.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
i'm being forced to watch this by my gf today. is that a bad thing? i've never seen it...
I've done this with Scrubs, Lie To Me, Metalocalypse, The Big Bang Theory and more recently House. I watched all 7 seasons of Scrubs in 2 weeks.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by Demon Wolf
l
season 4 and 5 are my favourite lost seasons.

+1

I can't put my finger on when it happened, but it suddenly got really intense and interesting and now i don't want it to end.
Quote by ZeGuitarist

LOL
YOU WIN!

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx

Lost is like pirates of the carribiean but more confusing even though nothing happens, they just sit around and talk to and kill each other cuz its a ****ing useless Island
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by DieGarbageMan
I love lost, but people love to hate it because they don't get it.

should have been /thread right there.
Whenever i pick up an HBO miniseries or series i do the same thing. You should have seen me when i was watching The Sopranos.
Quote by Adrian89
YO mates I wanna check if my behaviour and friend's one is pretty common on lost fans.
We started to see it a few months but... after watching 3 episodes from 1st season..... we cant wait other week and started to download entire seasons, so we have seen till the end of 5th season in a month. Anyone have this yunkie and drug-driven behavior with Lost or other one?

iv become addicted to all the CSI's they have got me through this summer they suck up a hour per one and are actually interesting

better than watching big brother
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Page 1 of 2