Hey fellow UGers. Anyone who knows me on this forum knows I am a V3 Fanboy. I have two amps right now so Im getting rid of one of them in prep for the nashville amp show.

This Carvin V3 I've had for about 8 months and played it every week. Always cared for, never abused. I am the second owner, but I bought it from a fellow musician just like I got my other amp. The whole thing is in good condition, slight signs of use in the form of small tolex scuffs etc. The front and back panels are great. It includes all knobs and switches. All of the controls function as they should.

Asking Price - $650 + actual shipping

I'm not going to gouge you on shipping. Whatever it is, thats what it is.

I'll take some pics if anyone wants them. I should have some wednesday, gotta get my camera.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You know music is like 100% sound right?

Affordable prices on Logo designs and band merch. PM me for details.

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
Original grill, no LEDs, standard tolex. I have groove tubes EL34s in right now. I havent rebiased it because I was wanting to sell it unmodified, but if whoever buys it wants it rebiased, I can do it for them. As you may know, V3s are biased really cold from the factory.

The condition of the amp is really good. No major scuffs or tears. Handle is not worn. No blemishes. All controls work as they should. All switches and jacks work properly.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
Quote by xMetalCoreKingx
Carvins have like no resale value man.
I don't think anyone is going to buy a standard V3 for more than 400.

Ehhh...that's a too low. I would recommend the V3 up therw ith the Peavey XXX; both are versatile for the type of amp they are: budget tube heads. But i would see the V3 selling for more than a XXX.

Worth at least $575...i used to own one, terrific amp! but i needed a car more

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
wow metal core thats kinda a lowball figure. Head on over the Bay of Es and try to get one that cheap. Lowest I've ever seen one is 600+shipping. I might be willing to go that low, but thats it. Its worth every bit of that.

Matter of fact I saw a V3 go on ebay yesterday for over 700 used. That is a little high i think but whatever. Even at 650 you are saving over 200 dollars off a new one. At 600+ shipping its even more.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
Quote by Roxor_Mc0wnage
wow metal core thats kinda a lowball figure. Head on over the Bay of Es and try to get one that cheap. Lowest I've ever seen one is 600+shipping. I might be willing to go that low, but thats it. Its worth every bit of that.

Matter of fact I saw a V3 go on ebay yesterday for over 700 used. That is a little high i think but whatever. Even at 650 you are saving over 200 dollars off a new one. At 600+ shipping its even more.

+1

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
no tradin'?
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
I might trade. But I really just need the money....or a Framus Cobra. LOL but if you find someone who wants to trade me a Cobra for this V3 you let me know hahaha. just kidding. but seriously...let me know.

I'm really looking for cash, theres not much else worth having (to me) at this price range. The V3 is the best amp in the range IMHO. Plus Im about to move so the cash would be awesome, besides I have two amps anyway.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
i know you said no trades, but perhaps any interest in a peavey classic 30 combo in excellent condition +cash on my end?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
No thanks man. Classic 30 isnt really my cup of tea. I'm looking to upgrade, not the other way around. Thanks for the offer though.

I also just noticed that I put EL84s in the description earlier, but I couldnt edit the post. It should read EL34s. The amp has EL34s in it. Sorry for the confusion.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
it's cool, haha, i'm just really trying to dump this thing - i'm either getting a soldano astroverb or a jcm600 combo and i could use the cash so this doesn't break the bank and i figured i'd have more luck selling a v3 than this thing.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by Roxor_Mc0wnage
I also just noticed that I put EL84s in the description earlier, but I couldnt edit the post. It should read EL34s. The amp has EL34s in it. Sorry for the confusion.

fixed that for you.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
any pictures?

i've been looking at a V3 or a Legacy II for a while. but have never found them used.