i want to replace the pick-ups in my BC rich KKV, after a looonnng time spent pawing through websites ive decided to replace the bridge pick-up with a Dimarzio Crunch lab.

Problem is, i cant decide what pick-up would be good to use in the neck position.
im trying to steer clear of EMG's cos i wana get a jackson RR24, and that will be loaded with an 81.

can anyone recommend a decent pick-up to go in the neck that will compliment the sound of the dimarzio?

cheers
well, first of all, whats your current amp?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
ive currently got a marshall MG100DFX. but im going to be upgrading to a Line6 spider III HD150 soon.
Quote by Drakonian666
ive currently got a marshall MG100DFX. but im going to be upgrading to a Line6 spider III HD150 soon.

i highly suggest you NOT getting a line 6 spider anything. new pickups through a modeling amp will barely, if anything, affect the tone enough to tell a difference. i suggest getting a low watt tube amp (5-15-30) and you will hear a difference in tone soooo much easily. you may not even need new pickups.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
yea- normally i am all for pickup swaps and what have you- but I'd look into some new amps first- then the pups can follow
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
okay, ive been looking round at new amps. dya reckon i should stick with marshall? or can ya recommend anything?
Quote by Drakonian666
okay, ive been looking round at new amps. dya reckon i should stick with marshall? or can ya recommend anything?

what genre's of music do you play? and the marshall is pretty much just as bad.
Quote by pedromiles101
i play in a heavy metal band and thats pretty much all i ever play. occassionally ill play a bit of hard rock to chillout, but yeh. metal all the way
Quote by Drakonian666
i play in a heavy metal band and thats pretty much all i ever play. occassionally ill play a bit of hard rock to chillout, but yeh. metal all the way

ok, so how much money you willing to spend? whats your budget? (take what you would spend for pickups+how much you would for the Line 6 and that would = your budget for the amp we can suggest you)
Quote by pedromiles101