For Trade

All pedals are 100% functional

EHX Screaming Tree(vintage)
No box or papers
Has it's share of scratches
It has been tinkered with. I bought it used.
Velcro'd

Boss CH-1
Box and papers
Great condition
Velcro'd

Boss RV-2
No box or papers
Couple marks and scratches
Requires a PSA adapter.(all are like this)
Velcro'd

Boss DF-2
No box or papers
Couple marks and scratches
Velcro'd

Dunlop Fuzz Face
Germanium
No box or papers
Excellent condition
Velcro'd

DOD Flashback Fuzz
Box and papers
Excellent condition
Velcro'd

Guyatone MD3
Box and papers
Good condition
Velcro'd

CONUS ONLY
USPS PRIORITY W/ CONFIRMATION # BY BOTH PARTIES

Mainly looking for a Mini-Mass 8 ohm attenuator, a loop pedal(3 or 4 loops), or a parametric EQ. If you don't have those, flangers and fuzz pedals are always nice. I'll do 2 for 1, 3 for 1, let me know what you have.

For more pics or questions, just ask.

Ming

I've got a weber mass 150 8 ohm that I'd be happy to part with. It's quite heavy and I'm in the UK so shipping is going to be expensive but I'll cover shipping for it if you are willing to pay shipping on the pedals which should only be about $15. The pedals I would want are the guyatone md 3, Dunlop fuzz, and boss RV 2. I'll also sweeten the deal by throwing in a couple klotz speaker cables (which are some of the best on the market) for hooking up the Mass.
Not taking any online orders.
I have family in Portland Oregon so it could be set up so that you only have to ship it to the USA and don't have to fuss with international issues.
Here it is from the front

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx345/rockmonkeyguitars/webermass001.jpg

and from the back
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx345/rockmonkeyguitars/webermass002.jpg

They say attenuators need to be around 50% to 100% more powerful than your amp so with the mass 150 you can easily run a 60 or 70 watt amp and possibly even a 100 watter. This attenuator is in good condition. It's got a few scratches on the top and back but they don't go all they way through the paint and are from setting my acoustic guitar valve preamp on top of it so they are not from banging the thing around. I have never worked it hard, gigged with it, or exposed it to smoke. I got it to tame a 50 watt blackface bassman but then ended up building a 12 watt blackface amp so I simply had no need for an attenuator any more.
im still interested in the boss reverb and the guyatone delay.. ill give you an ebow and a boss cs-3 compression/sustainer for the guyatone, or one of the two for the reverb. thats all i really have to offer.