Technically this is an original recording, so I decided to post it in the original recordings forum to see what the wonderful people here think. Basically it's a little improvised skit me and my friend did a few weeks ago, and i wanted to get some feedback from the general public.
Also, as you can probably tell by the title, the content of the skit is somewhat vulgar. You've been warned.

Skit is on my profile- "Dick Too Big"

I shall crit for crit, too
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by Electric Eye
Leave this site and never come back...

Quote by bagpipemetal
Stupid and disgusting.

Some constructive criticism would be nice, too, guys
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
There's nothing constructive to criticize, Just trashy "Comedy" that should go into the garbage pit that is Comedy Central.
Well, the site is Ultimate GUITAR the thread is Music > Riffs & Recordings > Original Recordings.
What can I say, yes it is an original recording, but there is no guitar and it's not music, so I think it's safe to say that despite what you say ("Technically this is an original recording"), you absolutly took the wrong decision ("so I decided to post it in the original recordings forum") to post this here.
I mean, don't you think that expecting "constructive criticism" about a comedy skit on a music/guitar forum is a little farfetched ?
This said, and for what it worth, I think there is nothing funny, nor interesting in your skit.
But again, I'm not a comedy connaisseur, I just know a little bit about guitar...

C4C : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1183038
Last edited by belpat at Aug 19, 2009,
Interesting comedy, but really not for this forum. You should find people who could really give you good comedy comments.

This way, I must say it's out of the place.

Igor Miskovic