Hey guys, just wanted to make one of you aware of this sick deal. THIS IS NOT MY SHOP I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THIS SHOP. I live in canada these guys are in california. However, i fell in love with the bugera v55 and i couldnt find anywhere else to buy it cept here

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bugera-V55-Vintage-55W-2CH-Tube-Guitar-Amp-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ310157404910QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4836d26aee&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

449.99 usd, bugera just recently jacked the price up to 649 so its gonna go soon and id rather one of ug'rs get it.
~Defiant~
not sure, and im not sure about the rules on it either but, the v55 is most comparable to a HRD its a little bassier and fuller sounding rather than the country sound that comes out of the cleans of the hrd and it has a thicker distortion. thats the best description i can give there is a youtube video comparing the too. Feel free to close this thread if its against the rules
~Defiant~
Quote by Led Dirigible
Isn't there some deal where we can't post ebay links?

Also, what's the V55 a clone of?

suppose to be a Bad Cat clone by the looks and circutry, but have heard it has a slight fender sound..with the Bad Cat bite and OD
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA