im going to a skynyrd concert at meadowbrook on friday! what are your thoughts have any of you seen them live? how are they nowadays?!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Saw them last summer for my birthday, it was so ****ing awesome
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Saw them live like 2 years ago. It was awesome! You're in for a good show! I would definitely go and see them again.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
i saw them open for kid rock like last month. i was thinking, o god im going to have to sit though kid rock. to be honest i enjoyed their set, but it was a little loose, and i thought kid rock was a better show. not what i thought going into it, but still it was awesome.
I wanted to go to that concert, but it's my first day of college. Stupid education....

I've heard they're still rockin' hard and playing the classics
I saw them last year.... great show. Kid Rock was great, everything was great. Sadly Billy and the bassists name which is escaping me at the minute are dead. But they should still be great.
They put on a fairly good show.

But don't kid yourself... you are seeing a Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute band.

If I'm not mistaken... Gary Rossington (one of the guitarists) is the only original member still in the band.

They should not be allowed to be called Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.
oh man new news. So they offer this weekend pass for 99 dollars. its lawn seats so im far back but...i get to see as well as skynyrd...joan jett and the black hearts, the moody blues (idk who they are to be honest lol =P)...the allman brothers, and judas preist!!! oh man i hope we get to go to this! Also going on after the bands i get to see...smokehouse lightning, the risen, boyz gone wild (WTF?!?!), and andromeda taxi! idk any of them but if they can play after they must be pretty good!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Ooh, nice. I saw Judas Priest like a month and a half ago. THEY. WERE. AWESOME. You cannot go wrong with seeing Judas Priest. Halford was right on with everything. The concert was so awesome, you'd better go see them!
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
I saw skynyrd last summer and was very very very dissapointed.......

I'd rather watch the original line up on tv--- which I do probably weekly, their bbc crown jewels is awesome the performance of "every mother's song" is godly, but anyways, skynyrd just wasn't good, not a good show, the set list was only their big hits, and the music wasn't very good
Quote by reelbigfish2020
i saw them open for kid rock like last month. i was thinking, o god im going to have to sit though kid rock. to be honest i enjoyed their set, but it was a little loose, and i thought kid rock was a better show. not what i thought going into it, but still it was awesome.

Skynyrd opening for Kid Rock? What kind of a blasphemy is this?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand