Hola,
I'm looking to upgrade my Overdrive pedal now that I've upgraded some gear (i.e. Fender Deluxe Reverb, MXR Carbon Copy, etc.). Right now I have an old BOSS SD-1. I'm entertaining two ideas at the moment. The first is getting the Keeley mod for my SD-1 which runs about 80$ and it sounds pretty sweet. Other option I'm thinking about is picking up a Fulltone OCD. It's twice the price but its a nice sounding, sturdy pedal. Any suggestions? What's your favorite OD, not Distortion/Fuzz pedal that you've used? I'd like to listen to some demos on Youtube, try some out at Guitar Center and them make a final choice but any ideas are welcome. My sound is like 90s Alt Rock (Smashing Pumpkins, Foo Fighters) and 2000 Blues Garage Rock (Black Keys, Jack White). Thanks.

Lank
My Gear:
Guitars: Vintage LP, Martin DX-1, Epi Viola Bass,
Amps: Marshall JMD501
Effects: Empty Set right now
Did you try the Digitech Tone Driver??? Its pretty versatile for the price
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
the OCD is freaking great. I personally use the ibanez TS9, but that's because the OCD was way too expensive, and the TS9 does what I need it to do. Sell your SD-1 for like $40 and get yourself the cash for either a TS9 or OCD.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
I own a OCD and a Keeley SD-1 with the stacked mod. The OCD is a Better Stand alone pedal But the Keeley is a better boost pedal IMO. The OCD boosted by the Keeley is very nice also