Page 1 of 4
What do you guys think about this? It's happening and is very real, most of the evidence is out there so it's hardly a conspiracy anymore but people have the right to believe what they want and hold their opinions.

Some videos for people who don't know what I am speaking of. It's basicly about globalization, in the attempt of a group of people trying to create a one world government, much like the book 1984 by George Orwell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjsiGLxT9mg

It's only started in America, it's gonna head worldwide in a few years.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Plus the robots at Chuck E Cheese sing about a new world order. Which is much more credible info if you ask me.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
a step closer to world peace or world dictatorship?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I reckon Obama is Osama bin Laden. My basis for this reckoning is the similarity between the spellings and the fact that neither are white.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by Sir Daniel
I reckon Obama is Osama bin Laden. My basis for this reckoning is the similarity between the spellings and the fact that neither are white.

GENIUS. ALERT THE MEDIA!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
there were three different governments in 1984 werent there? and oceania was at war with one or the other of the two other ones all the time
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
I think that in a few years when global warming kills everyone with a massive drought, only the leaders of the world will be living in a supermegaübertotal secret basement in the Earth and they will have a new World, order over 10 peeps.
Quote by Sir Daniel

Congratulations... I guess you studied at oxford's special cursus for dummies, something like that.
Quote by InvaderTSN

I knew it! Hulk Hogan is trying to take over the world!

Damn you! I was gonna do that
Quote by flaphead325
Congratulations... I guess you studied at oxford's special cursus for dummies, something like that.

Yeah, I did actually. My dissertation was titled 'The failure to detect sarcasm and the effects it plays on the social stability of internet forums'.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by wicket_nirvana
there were three different governments in 1984 werent there? and oceania was at war with one or the other of the two other ones all the time

There was always a war. The war had always existed. We always fought against the same person. One country was always the enemy. Since the beginning of time, they were our enemy.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
bs, all of it. Reading some of those comments made me laugh.

"That's why they put obama into office, to start the revolution."

Back to your business, people.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
bs, all of it. Reading some of those comments made me laugh.

"That's why they put obama into office, to start the revolution."

Back to your business, people.

I really wish I could believe you, but there's so much evidence for it..

The Federal Reserve being a private company for one thing is a chilling thought..
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by shakin'cakes
I really wish I could believe you, but there's so much evidence for it..

The Federal Reserve being a private company for one thing is a chilling thought..

It's just another rabble rabble conspiracy theory concept.

If you go out and actively look for evidence of something, you are going to find it. This is a prime example. People want to believe that the world is going to hell and the government is the reason. Same was true for 9/11, same is true with Obama, and same is true with this crap.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Aug 17, 2009,
Does no body else ever get pissed off at the fact that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy theory nowadays?

Anybody?

No?

Aww...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Black Rat 1214
Does no body else ever get pissed off at the fact that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy theory nowadays?

Anybody?

No?

Aww...

I do, I also get annoyed at how people keep jumping at chances to discredit Obama, you voted him in, you've got 3 more years of him. Just let the man do his ****ing job.
One worldwide government would never work.Sure,there's no denying that someone won't try it but we are all too corrupt to maintain the governments of today let alone a NWO government.

I don't think what I just typed makes sense but whatever.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Isn't that Alex Jones guy the one who keeps going on about the illuminati aswell?

Also those clips of Jessie Ventura are VERY out of context ... I declare this a right load of bull tits.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Last edited by tommyt at Aug 17, 2009,
B.S. specially when they get into the 9/11 conspiracy stuff as proof, it's just so stupid.

Alex Jones is a god damn moron aswell.
Quote by Black Rat 1214

Anybody?

No?

Aww...

I know!

It's... like some sort of conspiracy!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I wrote an incredible piece of speculative prose on the New World Order, and it's located in my blog if anybody's interested.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by wicket_nirvana

you can't really try to compare this to 1984. that book is just one giant mind****. you could just as easily say that Eurasia and East Asia were not real, that they were propaganda put forth to scare the citizens.

1984 was probably just part of the conspiracy to f*** with our heads and confuse us into letting what's happening happen. if it's real, that is, which i SERIOUSLY DOUBT.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Last edited by lespaul1216 at Aug 17, 2009,
If this happens then I will just simply create Skynet to rid the world of the NWO!

"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Sir Daniel

Nice.

Say no to the NWO.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

wait:
Quote by shakin'cakes
It's basicly about globalization, in the attempt of a group of people trying to create a one world government

yet:
Quote by shakin'cakes
It's only started in America, it's gonna head worldwide in a few years.

sorry I don't get what you're trying to say.. and no, I didn't watch the link.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Didn't you do this thread before? *reported* for trolling
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by wicket_nirvana
Well that's what the citizens of oceania were led to believe. It is of course entirely possible that the war was merely a construct. It could be that the government was worldwide and that it kept firing on its own citizens to keep them opressed. It could also be that oceania was the only place like that and that the rest of the world remained relatively free

You can never be sure of anything because of course everyones view of reality in that book was manipulated by the party

EDIT: NWO is bollocks. TS should learn critical thinking
Last edited by Nietsche at Aug 17, 2009,
Page 1 of 4