Okay so I heard this song on Muchmusic and that riff drove me crazy but I can't remember the name of the song. The band members are very young like Jonas Brothers age. The video is just them playing at a show and at the end of the video there is ''(Something I don't remember) enemy'' written. They play something that looks like rock and I want to use that riff and modify it in one of my band's song so that is the reason I need to know the name of that song. Thx for your hewlp.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by templar08
...the enemy?

If it was that how the f would I forgot it sherlock?
Quote by DarkLiquor

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
SOS - jonas brothers

They were 4 of 5 I think and it was at least a little good.
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Keep watching muchmusic all day, they're bound to replay it again.
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
That's probably what I'll do... So I'll give a cookie to the one who finds it. They are like 16 years old and they are playing at a small show in front of some people. The song is not that bad and is actually ROCK.
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Quote by nigeltheginger
Were they on a bus at any point?

I don't remember but it wasn't green day. It was not a very popular band.
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Quote by nigeltheginger
Know any lyrics from it you could tell us?

No sorry but I remember that the video was pretty blue. Like with blue lights everywhere and stuff...
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
If I finds it I'll post something back here...
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!