I have a set of 81/85 EMGs in perfect condition I just found lying around. So I figured I might as well see if anyone wanted them. As I said, in perfect condition, with plenty of lead left. They are the stock black color.

willing to sell for $150 for the pair as I'll need to buy another set.

or willing to trade for a SD 59/Jazz set or a Full Shred

thanks
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
US only mate, sorry. Thanks for the offer though
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
140 + Shipping
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

Sorry my edit button is not working in this thread for some reason, but I also have a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker, and a stock dean neck pickup that I would be willing to part with as well. Id be willing to part with any two of them, so let me know.
no just the lead and pickups, no thanks on the dimarzios though, the only ones I'd be interested in would be an X2N and an Air Zone
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

thanks! cheers
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah