I have acoustics of the guitar, of which I have the pleasure the game. Without an amplifier, of that he who the game is fixed border returns it from the individual end. I can beat the guitar and people consider my songs frequently and him they sing them length. The players of the guitar in all piece the interior of the world admire my capacity of the game very of the musical songs are here, of what the right here for, that enter the end of the red one. My guitar really has the cords, of that is repaired they has the papers, that they control, than immediately seem of beginning the cords, to vibrate.
cool story bro?
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
Looks like you used an online translator. It's too difficult to understand, try getting someone who knows english to translate it for you.
owow
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(")

I met this chick in a bar in Sao Palo. She was drop dead gorgeous. Soft spoken, intelligent, willing.
Ya he was a let down alright.

i ROFLed
This "story" could possibly be an anagram of a guitar manual O.o

Or should it be read backwards... Hmmm.
They are not sure that all understand to me correctly. The translator, of whom that one I uses apparently to the times correctly, does not fall of the words. It is that one worked of the importance of the piece in addition, this very announces with the attention somebody, so that you can straighten you, the end to catch the solid that he tried to give. Which I say, it is, he is the necessary one, the end to have cords of a guitar. The traction of the cords of is, than it has the end to see able people to feel the greatest part of the music of the guitar. It is important that the guitar is of another way in the air, of what does not go now very pleasant, is.
now take it and translate back in your native language (via same translator ofc) and see how cool the story is
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid
Quote by AbdulMuscle
...than it has the end to see able people to feel the greatest part of the music of the guitar. It is important that the guitar is of another way in the air, of what does not go now very pleasant

it almost makes sense... like "it used to sound good, and now it doesn't" but i'm afraid i can't really help anymore than that haha

if that is what you mean, and since this thread is "strings of the guitar" my guess is you need to change them. i'm a fan of d'addarios. hope that helps, as long as this isn't a bad joke.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Last edited by LifeIsABullet16 at Aug 17, 2009,
Sorry, but this is just incomprehensible.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.