I'm trying to learn to read sheet music and I need some good music to start on for my guitar. Preferably something not too fast. Anyone have any suggestions?
try and get hold of some sheet music and just try even if it's a fast song, play it slow and build up.

Personal Jesus is nice and easy.
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould
Well if you use guitar pro, that shows the score. you could just turn the tab part off and read only that for any song
If you have the least interest in Jazz, get a real book. Greatest investment you'll ever make. Other than that just find sheets for the music you like.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere
- John Coltrane
hmmm I have a book called Great Classical Themes
It's a collection of 67 classical songs transcribed for piano. Learned a little of Hall of the Mountain King, Dance of the Sugar-Plum Fairy (sick piece, by Tchaikovsky of the Nutcracker), Canon and Vivaldi's Autumn, I'm going to eventually learn them all, it's just pure practice for sight-reading, plus those songs rules =O

Hal-Leonard publishes a lot of books like that. For piano BTW, but you can learn it for guitar anyway
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
You wither, and die. I am eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Kurai.