this isnt really guitar gear but i thought you guys would know the most, im looking to get a MIDI pad, or a program for my pc with the same function, so i can make sounds like heard at the start of the linkin park song "New Divide" i was wondering what i could buy to do that or download to do
Quote by Tatersalad1080
do what jimbleton said

^ i did something good!!

Quote by tjhome28

^ to something i said!

☭UG Socialist Party ☭