The clue too the question is in the title.
And I have a Floyd rose so obviously I'l need to adjust it and that?
I tuned down to Drop B# at one stage, and used 11-52's with lots of tension, I'd say use 12's.

And you should need to adjust all that much. I just took off all my strings from standard, and worked from E (B) up, then just checked my truss/intonation.

Edit: and of course you'll have to adjust the spring tension, but if you're just tuning B standard, you shouldn't really need to do all that much, if I tuned down to C my bridge was level with no spring adjustment from standard.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Last edited by Jesstaa at Aug 17, 2009,
You definitely want heavier gauge strings but no one can tell you what you are going to like. Different gauges offer different amounts of tension and different tonal properties. Go experiment until you find some that you are comfortable with.
Quote by Guitargrindage
The clue too the question is in the title.
And I have a Floyd rose so obviously I'l need to adjust it and that?

Yes, but you will probably need it doing properly if you are tuning that low, because if you unscrew the FR too much then the springs will be fully compressed when the FR is flat to the body, meaning it can't pull back.
Quote by CapnKickass
.59 - .10 seems to work good for B standard on a seven string. I forget what the gauge for the high B string is.

Yeah.

Also, at the homestar quote in your sig.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.