Hey Guys,

Just got my Boss BR-1600 tODAY

I was just wondering if it is possible to download seperate parts of songs like just the drum and bass solos to jam too?

or i just downloaded Guitar Pro yestarday and noticed that you can seperate the instruments of the song. is it also possible to transfer those?

Thanks for Listening!

EPA!!
I guess the guitar pro thing would work fine, but there are websites, can't remember the name, where you can download mastertracks (might be illegal cause of copyright.)
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Go ask in Riffs & Recordings, you'll get WAY better answers there. Short answer- yes. How? Ask them in R&R.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
you can't separate the tracks from an mp3 file, once they've already been mixed down
Quote by mashizz
you can't separate the tracks from an mp3 file, once they've already been mixed down

obviously
thats why OP is asking for just separate tracks
Quote by Kevtar
obviously
thats why OP is asking for just separate tracks

oh, my bad
Try a midi version, the guitars suck but the bass and drums are passable. Oh and there's no vocals, just a synth melody line which you can remove
Get a Guitar Pro file with bass and drums (and keyboards if applicable) and take the MIDI from the file and put it in a DAW like Protools and put a good VST on the track and you'll have a pretty solid backing track.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦