Hey,

I've been playing for little over a year now, and recently me and some friends started playing together and I've noticed that my amp just isn't loud enough so I deciced to buy a slighter bigger one for when we play together.

Now, I am a complete noob when it comes to these things,and I've been looking all over the internet and haven't really found something (mostly 'cause I don't like reading walls of text :P) so I wondered if you could help me.

I'm looking for something from 200 to 400 euro (that's about 280 to 560 USD atm) and I'll be playing things from classic rock to metal.

Thanks to those who answer
What amp do you have now and what type of tone are you going for?

I'd suggest looking at Peavey, but I'll get back to you once I read your reply.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
What other gear are you using?
Are you willing to go used?
Be more specific as to what tone you're after - throw some band names out there. Saying you will be playing classic rock to metal is like saying that you'll be playing mostly everything under the sun.
Yeah I'm willing to go used and I used a fender strat (don't have the exact type, the guy from the local shop recommended it to me, paid about 600 USD).
I'm looking for a tone like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, those kind of bands
If you want all tube and pretty good clean too go with the Peavey Valveking, if u want higher gains check out the Randall RG-50 TC or B-52 AT-60 (for starters).

Just so you should know, no one on this forum will recommend to u solid state and next to no one will recommend hybrids.
Quote by yjeezy45
If you want all tube and pretty good clean too go with the Peavey Valveking, if u want higher gains check out the Randall RG-50 TC or B-52 AT-60 (for starters).

Just so you should know, no one on this forum will recommend to u solid state and next to no one will recommend hybrids.

I suggest a marshall vs8100 if you can find one :P
A Marshall will probably get you closer to that thick, saturated meaty kinda distortion... Although you've got Sabbath in there, which is a lot of mids, and a good Marshall can do that well too.

That said, I've heard super good things about B52 amps for budget. I suggested Peavey before, and the Valveking isn't a bad choice either. I'd say go try some out, man. You're definitely gonna wanna go used, though, no matter what you pick.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Thanks for your help, I'll think I get a valveking, I've seen some demos of it on youtube and I like the sound of it, going to the shop tomorrow but I'll probably have to order it since there are only 2 small local guitar shops here (I live in Belgium).