Hey Guys,

Just got my Boss BR-1600 tODAY

I was just wondering if it is possible to download seperate parts of songs like just the drum and bass solos to jam too?

or i just downloaded Guitar Pro yestarday and noticed that you can seperate the instruments of the song. is it also possible to transfer those?

Thanks for Listening!

EPA!!
I transfer GP files into Cubase and delete whatever I dont want.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Not really. You'd be looking for the multitracks, but no record company will give you those unless you're making an official remix. You can get software that attempts to accentuate or mute certain instruments, but it doesn't really work...

I usually take, say the bass line before the main parts come in, cut it out from the rest of the song and loop that. But it takes loads of time.
Quote by Tombe
With pedals you can throw your guitar down for an impromptu pedal drone solo, whereas if you did that on a rack it would just look like you were programming your washing machine.
so its not pssible to extract and transfer them using GP alone.
ok Thanks

i'll try downloading cubase. is it free?
No, costs a few hundred. It's a full DAW. What he means is that he imports the MIDI notes, so he can use them to play software instruments. Sorta a cheap way to do it, but you won't get the sound from the song, just an attempt at a recreation. For bass and drums it might work. Try using Reaper, you can use it for free and it works the same.
Quote by Tombe
With pedals you can throw your guitar down for an impromptu pedal drone solo, whereas if you did that on a rack it would just look like you were programming your washing machine.
Thanks Guys,

I thought that they would of been a huge market for this that people would have sold or shared them illegally. I guess not i will look into your suggestions.

Thanks
Quote by vortexa411
Thanks Guys,

I thought that they would of been a huge market for this that people would have sold or shared them illegally. I guess not i will look into your suggestions.

Thanks

There is a website...I'll PM it to you.
Quote by wes_jett2008

Whats the name of the site?

THanks
Quote by wes_jett2008

Mind sending it to me too?
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Google guitar backing track and itll be the first thing to show up. There are several sites out there.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Is it on guitar hero or Rock Band?

if so, a site called Geetar Freaks have the GH and RB songs and you may put the .ogg's, except for the guitar into your DAW.
Quote by GisleAune
Is it on guitar hero or Rock Band?

if so, a site called Geetar Freaks have the GH and RB songs and you may put the .ogg's, except for the guitar into your DAW.

That site's dead.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.