Here's the problem, My brother downloaded the halo 3 map packs using his xbox live profile, and when i sign in to my profile, I cant play the maps, or anything else that he downloads on his profile...i was wondering if anyone know if you can fix this, thanks
play on his profile?

PSN: reldask
You can't you guys have two different xbox profiles, you'll have to buy them yourself.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
there is no fix. it can only be downloaded to one profile. i u want to play it on yur profile download it again...and u will have to pay. or just paly on his profile.

wait, why r u playing halo 3?! cod4 or l4d!! jk, halo 3 is alright.
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
ugh if that's true then that sucks, he doesnt want me to play on his, cause his 'rank' and all the gay stuff...i personally just want to play it for fun and i dont care about that stuff
The content is locked to the profile that bought it.

And gaming thread plz.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
hit it with a golf club.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
if you play together on each profile at the same time you can play, other than that you have to pay again
Quote by Swift-Tuttle
ugh if that's true then that sucks, he doesnt want me to play on his, cause his 'rank' and all the gay stuff...i personally just want to play it for fun and i dont care about that stuff

social? Just play with your mates or his if he has any no exp plus you can forge the maps for extra fun
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.