When I alt/tremolo pick and change the fret I'm using my picking speed seems to drop and the notes become sloppy Any advice on stopping this?
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
^I don't have a metronome.

And the thing with me practising is the computer I often use doesn't have GP and I despise using text tabs and can't learn by ear >.<
Quote by craig-sansum

Quote by Sanitarium91

Anyone know good songs (preferably metal) that are good for practising tremolo that aren't ridiculously fast (so no I Am The Black Wizards and similar songs)
Quote by craig-sansum

Quote by Sanitarium91
lol you whine a lot. gotta stop that if you wanna get better. DL tuxguitar, its free and can play GP, PT and any other file for music. and there are plenty of metronomes online.

PSN: reldask
tux guitar is also free and it can play GP files.

also, you dont need songs to practice tremolo-ing, just do some simple or improvised melody and speed it up.
Last edited by MapOfYourHead at Aug 17, 2009,

It isn't easy being this awesome.

sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Aug 17, 2009,
Quote by Fred Durst
Great, a wacky unrelated picture. Reported.

great, I just got reported because someone didn't catch the reference and wants to be the hall monitor. It was just a joke at the misspelled thread title.
Quote by Fred Durst
That has nothing to do with musicians talk. Get out of this forum you unfunny piece of SHIT

every time I've seen you you've reported someone for something stupid, so out of curiosity I checked your posts, in every thread on the first page you were either barely on topic, not at all, or reporting someone, didn't see one that was particularly helpful at all. and you were highly abrasive in all of them/

If I were to look through my own posts I was see a lot more helpful posts in MT, a little bit of screwing around in the pit, as well as a little in the other forums while generally being cheerful.

also, I normally wouldn't report someone for a little friendly trash talking, but I didn't do anything deserving a harsh come-back, so

*reported* for flaming.

Edit: whoa, by the time I typed all that he was gone, didn't even get to hit the report button.

double edit: what the hell? what happened to him? all his posts are gone except one in the pit and it doesn't say he was banned… I'm seriously confused now.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Aug 17, 2009,
Quote by reldask
lol you whine a lot. gotta stop that if you wanna get better. DL tuxguitar, its free and can play GP, PT and any other file for music. and there are plenty of metronomes online.

I have GP on an old computer. And I do whine a fair bit because I'm finding it very difficult to improve >.<

Quote by craig-sansum

Quote by Sanitarium91