I couldnt really think of whether to put this into GB&C or here, as I don't know where it would go. But...

I want to get some custom guitar knobs; 2 with WIN on the top and 2 with FIERCE on the top. Where would I get these??
Gear

Fender Lite Ash Tele

Satellite 65/T

Yamaha RBX375
Quote by deadringer13
I couldnt really think of whether to put this into GB&C or here, as I don't know where it would go. But...

I want to get some custom guitar knobs; 2 with WIN on the top and 2 with FIERCE on the top. Where would I get these??

GB&C
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Okay first dude that dosn't help^

Second TS I searched and could not find anything........maybe your gonna have to find someone who dose custom plastic molding but thats very expencive.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
you could always try to find blank plastic knobs, carve into the with an X-acto, or even some kind of power tool and then paint in the depression
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
You could try wooden knobs, and inlay the top with MOP or something.
Quote by Invader Jim
A post with that many big words just HAS to be right.

Wii FC: 8115 1176 4951 3028
i was just gonna say that wooden knobs sanded down with SUPER fine grit sandpaper then painted a gloss black would feel like plastic and would be infinitly cheaper than having custom molded plastic made.
~Defiant~
Quote by Aurex
i was just gonna say that wooden knobs sanded down with SUPER fine grit sandpaper then painted a gloss black would feel like plastic and would be infinitly cheaper than having custom molded plastic made.

Seconded. Get some Testor's enamel, and thin it a little with ... well, paint thinner. Give it a coat and sand it with the same fine sandpaper. Repeat. After three coats it should be perfect. Either paint on in with more Testor's, or use a paint marker. Then spray finish as usual.

Just remember to give it a day between enamel coats.