I currently own two guitars a fender stratocaster customized with active Emgs, and a epiphone Sg

About two weeks ago i purchased a Boss Metalzone Mt-2, its served me great
I am now looking for a second pedal... preferably a wah, or some sort of multipurpose pedal.. suggestions?

I also am using a simple 40 watt marshall amp and am looking for a new amp.. Suggestions?
My price range is capped at 100$ canadian
What kind of Marshall are you using?
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
k so just a heads up man.. your prolly gunna be told by everyone on here you need a new amp.. ebcause chances are you are using an mg. i'm not saying you need a new amp.. i'm just saying in future posts specifiy that you don't want a new one.lol
Yeah the MG line doesn't do 40 watts. Maybe your using a Marshall DSL401 40 watt combo?
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
if you are using a decent amp then you could do better than an mt-2 for a drive/dist pedal, it's not exactly the bees knees tonewise. If you're using an amp that you can't tell the difference between it and better pedal than get a new amp...

Wahs are very nice but you need to learn how to use one properly, they are not just changing the sound of you guitar from A to B they add an effect to your sound when they are being moved, so as such need to be fiddled to get the correct effect, that can be difficult to co-ordinate - only way is practice though
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
k thanks guys... made a typo meant price cap at 1000... Yeah im using a marshall MG15 i definatley need a new amp its a piece of crap.
What genre do you play? I assume metal because you bought a metalzone.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I don't play metal, so I don't really have a good idea on what to buy. I can tell you that if you are still into Marshall, the JCM900 is a decent amp. Doesn't compare to an 800 IMO but its still alright and way cheaper.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Last edited by bingeandletgo at Aug 17, 2009,