I am looking for RHYTHM GUITARIST for our online band. Our style is Hard Rock and we WILL have an AC/DC feel/sound to it. Our Rhythm Guitarist had to drop out because of School Obligations.

You can view our band profile here: BrandyWine

STYLE: Hard Rock / Heavy Metal
INFLUENCES: AC/DC
MUSIC PLAYED: Only original songs we create
REQUIREMENTS: (see below)
  • Must be dedicated and serious, know how to play, able to deliver your parts on time.
  • Must know how to record and have the necessary equipment and/or software to do so.
  • Must have Windows Live Messenger or MSN Messenger or willing to get it.
  • No Screamo, No Thrash, Death or Speed Metal, No Covers. There is NOTHING wrong with any of them, we just will not do any of them, it is not our style.

If YOU CAN'T and/or NOT WILLING to follow these requirements, DO NOT offer/apply!

I am not twisting your arms to join. You don't want to join, fine, don't join. You don't like my rules, don't join. You think I have too many rules, don't join. You think I am too strict, don't join. You don't like my genre, don't join. You think my posts and/or statements are too long, don't join. You don't like me, don't join. For WHATEVER reason you don't want to join, don't join. But have respect for others who may want to or may want to consider it, and stay out of this post! Thank You!!!

So come on join us! Post in this thread or PM me on my profile!
Last edited by BigDC at Aug 17, 2009,
i have skype .. don`t use .. msn and the other Msoft bull****s . so .. i have a band .. and i can give u a hand with something ... we play rock hard rock too so thats not a problem i think that i can record somethings but with ... medium quality .. so thats it my skype is Snooze665 i`m from Bulgaria
Quote by kartzer
i have skype .. don`t use .. msn and the other Msoft bull****s . so .. i have a band .. and i can give u a hand with something ... we play rock hard rock too so thats not a problem i think that i can record somethings but with ... medium quality .. so thats it my skype is Snooze665 i`m from Bulgaria

Do you have any samples I can listen to?
do you have any recordings of your band? id like to hear what you actually sound like rather than influences.
Ah man I wish I could join this. Unfortunately I don't know how to record. Daaamn.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009