Hey yeah I just got assigned as lead guitarist in my school talent show for my friends band, so this means I have to pick a song to play. Were into stuff like Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For my Valentine But we need something with just a tiny bit of screaming cuz the singer doesn't scream. We cant do hearts burst into fire or Scream aim fire cuz we have already done those. Please Can You Help Me?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Pixies - Monkey gone to heaven

DO IT

I support this. You'll get indie chicks too.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Lamb of God - Black Label

Get the audience to do the Wall of Death
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Quote by LankeyDwarf

Man...Rick Roll'd again
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crossing the rubicon by the human abstract.

only band i can think of that you'd like, but also isn't gay.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Black Rose Immortal- Opeth

But seriously, try Sleeping Giant or Iron Tusk by Mastodon.
holy diver-killswitch Engage
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Look, you're playing for your school.

Maybe you should think about something the audience would like to hear instead of just inflating your ego by playing the most brootal song you know. Not that I'm suggesting you were doing the latter, but I recall during my school's talent show, many of my fellow guitarists decided to play instrumentals or something not very interesting to a jaded group of juveniles which lead to a really boring show(though, the vast amount of dancers contributed to that too, no doubt).
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Aug 17, 2009,
Cemetery Gates - Pantera. It's not exactly what you want but I think it would work better. You don't necessarily have to do the softer intro, but it would be pretty cool if you did.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
I CUM BLOOD!!
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Hand of Blood - BFMV
Laid to Rest - LoG
Lip Gloss and Black - Atreyu
Sixpounder - CoB
The Downfall of Us All - A Day to Remember
Arms of Sorrow - KsE
Whiplash - Metallica
Holy Wars - Megadeth
Blindfolds Aside - Protest the Hero
BYOB - SOAD
A Boy Brushed Red - UnderOath

but really, play Killing in the Name by RATM and try to get your crowd to join in with the bridge vocals.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by YesterdaysToday
Hey yeah I just got assigned as lead guitarist in my school talent show

That means nothing.
Like it or not A7X is pretty popular so I'd play one of there songs. However if you want to do an authentic cover some of there lead work is challenging and so are some of the drum parts. Listen to some A7X songs and see what you and your band can handle.
Proud owner of a Les Paul