Page 1 of 3
Title says it all...
So my new girlfriend, shes some mexican girl whos all into hip hop and dancing n stuff, we were talking today. Well I asked her "whats your favorite artist?"
She replied with "Second hand seranade...um, 30 secs to mars, and...oh, cannibal corpse".

Then I was just amazed...So I asked again "Cannibal Corpes?" for reasurance. Then she said "Yeah I like the beats and all the screaming I guess, idk, do you?" And I was like "uhh...I dont know much about them" then I asked "You know the song 'I cum blood'?" And she replied with... "Oh yeah, I like that song!"
And I was just like "k koo" Then Im just shocked because shes one of those real mexican girls who are into like serious hip hop and dance music...but to like cannibal corpse. I was just amazed...

Well, pit, the moral of this story everybody in this world can be different, but we can all share the love for I cum blood. Everybody has same interests as others, so we can all relate. But Im more shocked than amazed...
I just thought I should bring this up to the pit.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Marry it
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Mannypedraza

So my new girlfriend, shes some mexican girl

~I can tell it's gonna last
its a trap.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Oh yeah? Well my girlfriend refuses to sing the Beastie Boys songs in rock band.

Quote by Mannypedraza
Title says it all...
So my new girlfriend, shes some mexican girl whos all into hip hop and dancing n stuff, we were talking today. Well I asked her "whats your favorite artist?"
She replied with "Second hand seranade...um, 30 secs to mars, and...oh, cannibal corpse".

Then I was just amazed...So I asked again "Cannibal Corpes?" for reasurance. Then she said "Yeah I like the beats and all the screaming I guess, idk, do you?" And I was like "uhh...I dont know much about them" then I asked "You know the song 'I cum blood'?" And she replied with... "Oh yeah, I like that song!"
And I was just like "k koo" Then Im just shocked because shes one of those real mexican girls who are into like serious hip hop and dance music...but to like cannibal corpse. I was just amazed...

Well, pit, the moral of this story everybody in this world can be different, but we can all share the love for I cum blood. Everybody has same interests as others, so we can all relate. But Im more shocked than amazed...

your words really paint a picture, your like an artist. she sounds beautiful.
Quote by EddyPT

she is only with him for one thing.
i personally know more female cannibal corpse fans than male cannibal corpse fans
Um, congrats?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by EddyPT

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
why would you be shocked by the fact that a mexican girl likes cannibal corpse?
Quote by EddyPT

dear god...
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL
im so jealous
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by SilentCivilian8
ask her what songs she wants to re-enact. i suggest necropedophile, or ****ed with a knife.

+1
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
so the first time I've seen a situation where a "cool story, bro" may have made sense, and no one says it?! Jesus, you people confuse me.

anywho; That's cool TS, not that she like CC, but that you're banging a mexicano chick.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Doppelgänger
So a girl likes shitty music.

Not exactly something new.

*hands flameshield*

ontopic, i think that ts' girlfriend is a pretty cool guy (?) she listens to cannibal corpse and doesnt afraid of anything.
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Mannypedraza
Title says it all...

Soy un mexicano y que es "Yo "Cum"-o Sangre"
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Wait, you asked her what kind of music she likes AFTER you asked her out?

TS what were you thinking?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Gutted mate, i'll bet that under the rotted flesh she's a living dissection. You ought to perform a quick rancid amputation before your own innards decay and you end up covered in sores.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Shes a keeper

Some hot chick who sat next to me in history was going through my Ipod and she lliked Cannibal Corpse,Dethklok and John 5 (big one fo rme considering no one at school knows him). I came blood right there
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Page 1 of 3