Poll: Which applies to you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which applies to you?
I am male, and I have male genitalia.
56 82%
I am female, and I have female genitalia.
2 3%
I am male, and I have female genitalia.
2 3%
I am female, and I have male genitalia.
3 4%
Other. (please specify)
5 7%
Voters: 68.
Hello, Pit.

A quick question, with a back story;

Me and My friend (to protect his/her identity, s/he shall be known as 'Modem') were hanging out in my room a while ago and I said to Modem;
“Have you ever thought that there's actually two varieties of genitalia in the world, two?! I wonder how many, and what type of people have each variety, does anyone have both even?”
Modem thought I was being stupid and replied;
“You're being stupid, Fumb-Duck, how could anyone possibly find out the answer to that question? You're going to fail, FAIL! Besides, genitalia are icky and can bear many diseases such as aids, gonorrhea, syphilis and swine influenza. ”
This hurt me deeply, if I could trust anyone to have complete faith in every endeavor I undertake, it would be Modem. So I began planning for my massive task, I bought a blue Bic crystal medium ball point pen (a picture of this pen can be found at the end of this post), and found some paper that seemed adequate on the floor of my dad's Jeep. I then, after months of meticulous planning, weeks of painful trial and error, I set to work on the streets of my local city. I had written out a quick question with four possible answers (indecently, identical to the poll found at the top of this thread).
I would ask those over the age of seven (I chose this age cut off, knowing that genitalia have not properly formed before this age) to answer this question truthfully, knowing their answers would not be disclosed to any third party. While this provided a good basis to start my research, with a very interesting trend (to keep results from this poll unbiased, I shall not disclose my findings) I could never reach as many people as I intended on the streets of my small city.

That is why I have chosen you, Pit, to continue my research.

The pen

TL;DR for burndttoast: Just answer the poll.
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
Last edited by fumb-duck at Aug 17, 2009,
This calls for the forbidden fruit. However I don't want to be banned.

Edit: Just so you know TS this makes almost no sense, and everyone that reads it is going to feel like they have lost a few points of their IQ.

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
Last edited by ☼Blink☼ at Aug 17, 2009,
lolwat?
no seriously, what?
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL
I have a pen0r. I am a boy.
Didn't bother to read the thread, i'll do that now.
I liek pollz
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Quote by burndttoast
Please include a tl;dr. Thank you.

tl;dr: some infantile **** about his friend saying he was stupid for asking the question(well roughly) of whether females have male genitalia

I agree with Modem TS, you are a stupid twat..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I expected a Fresh Prince joke by the end.
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
I fucking lol'd.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by will123456789
tl;dr: some infantile **** about his friend saying he was stupid for asking the question(well roughly) of whether females have male genitalia

I agree with Modem TS, you are a stupid twat..

This guy must be on his period...
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.