My Email to PGS:

When will the Ekko 616 be available? I got serious gas.

Their Reply:

It's getting close. Keep on eye on our videos next Monday.

Thanks,
PGS

Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Awesome!

I've always wondered about the 616 ever since I've seen it on the PGS site.
Bump because it's Monday!
Still nothing.

EDIT:
http://malekkoekko616.com/videos/

Oscillation at the end of the video is awesome. Come on Malekko, get your **** together!

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
Last edited by JMcG92 at Aug 24, 2009,
You can now preorder your 616 at PGS, but has anyone heard anything about the 919?
Man it seems like I hear a lot about Malekko lately. I'm seriously thinking about ordering a Spring Chicken for the Blackstar HT-5. I love the sound from the vids and I acutally like that it doesn't have a ton of knobs. What's this pedal all about?

EDIT: that conspiracy video made me LOL. Also, nice Comfortably Numb clip on the 2nd vid.
Last edited by redvetteZ06 at Sep 4, 2009,
Yupp its up now, watching demo as we speak.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
haunting mids ftw.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I was going to make my own thread but i might as well ask here, will this or the MXR Carbon Copy be better for Tool and APC type delays. I want to buy an analog delay, and i love both of these and cant decide.
Definitely the Malekko. I've owned the Carbon Copy, but it's very dark and somehow does not accomplish a very nice "analog" delay tone. The Malekko has AMAZING tone, and costs the same. However, keep in mind that the darkness of the CC may work well for Tool.
Damnit....I was set on getting the DL4 because it's a good delay and it has a looper which is fun but the delay on this pedal is more Lo Fi and my style (digital delays sound too perfect sometimes). Crap..... I don't know what to do.
Quote by Mr. Jiggy Fly
Definitely the Malekko. I've owned the Carbon Copy, but it's very dark and somehow does not accomplish a very nice "analog" delay tone. The Malekko has AMAZING tone, and costs the same. However, keep in mind that the darkness of the CC may work well for Tool.

See thats what gets me! I love the Malekko, But i know the carbon copy will do it well. Theyre the same price, and have the same controls, im just at a wall!
Honestly, I will be buying probably a malekko or CC within the next month, and am fairly torn between the two. Which do you think would be better for a ripping lead tone, versus spacy tones? Hmm...
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Whats GAS?
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer