I've searchbarred and found nothing (surprisingly) so I thought i'd post this;

http://uk.line6.com/spideriv30/movies.html

The new Line 6 Spider IV!

They claim to have new valve dynamics in this (so let's see as it's a BIG claim!)

I know the Spiders have a big big following of hatred but this thread is for opinions and thoughts/feelings on this new evolution of the spider!

No flaming or bashing necessarily!

All constructive criticism/opinions must be justified!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I think the Spider IV will be better than any Fender, Marshall, Diezel, Mesa Boogie and any other amp ever. It does have the modelling! I can't wait!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
There have been like, 3 or 4 threads about this already.

But OT... I was very skeptical about this amp having owned a Spider III myself... I'm starting to think that it may be a tad bit better than the previous Spiders.

But only a tad bit.
I honestly can't tell if the sound is any different or not thru the computer, and judging by the list of presets also, I'm uninterested. I really don't think it'll be that much better, it would need much improvement.
there's a pretty big thread on this already

searchbar harder this time

HARDER, DAMMIT!
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I too think it's just a little improvement over the spider III, but with the more effects/modelling options it may prove to be a good little practice amp.

Chrisiedit

Damn I really searched too! Okay mods feel free to close this thread then

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Last edited by Chrisiphone at Aug 17, 2009,