I though it would be a good idea to talk about upcoming metal shows from your favorite bands. Talk about which bands you wanna see, if they are even worth seeing etc etc

I definitely wanna see children of bodom after they blown that concert in new york. Supposedly TBDM will be touring with them as well. Not sure if I wanna drive an hour for that tho. Also not sure if this is metal, but darkest hour is gonna play in long island with trivium. Even longest drive, but I wanna see that band as well.
I'm seeing Trivium with Whitechapel and Darkest Hour; and A Day to Remember with Parkway Drive, In Fear and Faith, and I See Stars. Can't wait =]
Current Gear
Ibanez Prestige S2170SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Blackface Head
Soldano 4x12 Slant Cab w/ Eminence Speakers
MXR ZW-44

Want List:
ISP Decimator
Nova Repeater
Maxon OD808
Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Quote by teh_guitard00d
I though it would be a good idea to talk about upcoming metal shows from your favorite bands. Talk about which bands you wanna see, if they are even worth seeing etc etc

I definitely wanna see children of bodom after they blown that concert in new york. Supposedly TBDM will be touring with them as well. Not sure if I wanna drive an hour for that tho. Also not sure if this is metal, but darkest hour is gonna play in long island with trivium. Even longest drive, but I wanna see that band as well.

There's a great band called Lamb of SEARCHBAR!!!
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
ive been wanting to see mastodon for a couple years but every time there in town im always busy or have no money. bodem is good live, i lost my shoe once while seeing them and it ended up on stage and Alexi Laiho picked it up and threw it back out!!
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Well TBDM is coming to Venezuela in December! I'm so gonna be there since bands do not tour much around here.
I just found out that Amon Amarth, Entombed and Evile is playing at a local venue. This is pretty big, since the last big metal band that came through here was Marduk in February.

I'm pretty excited, no actually I'm really excited. I will probably kill for tickets.

I don't really care for Evile, but Entombed and Amon Amarth...daaaaaaaaaaaamn!
I want to watch Judas Priest so bad.

So bad.

So bad.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Nile in January
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Death Metal bands are very simple, little to no vocal schemes, just normal, mono-tone, monotonous growling and an assload of breakdowns.
I'm seeing Children Of Bodom next month. Then the next day after the Cob concert, I'm seeing Dragonforce *flame shield* Really excited for both.
Quote by Killcount
Nile in January

lucky

I saw Mayhem last week and I'm seeing Dying Fetus this weekend. Then in september, I'm seeing The Faceless w/ In Flames and BTBAM. Finally, in November I'm seeing Mastodon w/ Dethlkok, Converge, etc.
So I have a lot of stuff coming up
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
DragonForce in November, but the support are awful
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
You're seeing Possessed, Dethklok and 3 Inches Of Blood

I'm so jealous
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
DragonForce in November, but the support are awful

Can't be any worse than the main show lolololololol

For real though, there are very few bands I actually want to see live. Really just Tool, Baroness, and Devourment. There are others I would see if they came through here (not so many though), but those are really the only ones I actually want to see.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by drCoSmO1
I'm seeing Trivium with Whitechapel and Darkest Hour; and A Day to Remember with Parkway Drive, In Fear and Faith, and I See Stars. Can't wait =]

That will be a nice show. I saw Parkway Drive with Killswtich Engage, Dilenger Escape Plan, and Every Time I Die in Tulsa and Parkway was my favorite.
Nearest show for me is Motorhead in November, age limit restricts me from going to Ensiferum in October.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
i wish to god i could've seen bodom on this tour, but they're not coming to nyc. they're going some place upstate. had they gone to nyc it would've been 3x i've seen them in the past year. i was at the last nyc show where alexi couldnt play. i have about 5 concerts to go to this fall, i hope i have enough money to go to them all.
-Down
-Gojira
-Obituary
-Mastodon
-Monsters of death
Children of Bodom & Skeletonwitch next month, a few days after my B-Day.

That is going to be awesome!
Anaal Nathrakh and Electric Wizard are both playing in a venue that has to change it's age limit to 18+ from September 1st, or so I'm told anyway. FML.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.