how much, well on average does setting up a guitar cost.
like truss rod adjustment and intonation and idk what else, but on a OFR equipped guitar.
also i want to not put the strings on it too, so paying for someone to do that for me shouldnt cost too much.
ive got like 30 dollars... :O
Quote by tukk04

almost forgot...
thats for you TS/n00b

Quote by timeconsumer09
No, just disregard all the posts in this thread that say that the tone is noticeably worse when it's dying...

i should have read the thread
To get it set up will be like 50-70 bucks i'd say, local shops should be cheaper than guitar center though. There's tutorials here on how to do it yourself, its pretty easy.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Paying someone else to do all that for you? 20-40 bucks.

Growing some balls and a DIY attitude? Priceless.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You know what? We ARE convincing him to buy an MG Stack. I mean, who wouldn't want the CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, BRUTAL DISTORTION, BRUTALLY CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, and CRUSHINGLY BRUTAL DISTORTION, with built in digital effects!?
well alrighty then, well the nearest GC is far away so i would be going to a local owned store. but even then, i guess it wouldnt help me too much.
i'd do it myself, but i dont want to **** anything up. reading the fr setup guide really confuzed me in the intonation section, i think ill be fine without a truss rod adjustment.
Quote by tukk04

almost forgot...
thats for you TS/n00b

Quote by timeconsumer09
No, just disregard all the posts in this thread that say that the tone is noticeably worse when it's dying...

i should have read the thread
learn to do it yourself at 50-70 bucks a setup thats gear you could buy learn to do it yourself its worth it
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Quote by JoePerry4life
To get it set up will be like 50-70 bucks i'd say, local shops should be cheaper than guitar center though. There's tutorials here on how to do it yourself, its pretty easy.

Not true
My GC only charged me $10 to set up my guitar
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.