Has anyone bought something from musiciansfriend's used section? If so, have you ever had trouble with it? Also, when they say it needs repair, do you know to what extent they mean?
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Last edited by vmanoman at Aug 17, 2009,
Quote by vmanoman
Has anyone bought something from MF's used section? If so, have you ever had trouble with it? Also, when they say it needs repair, do you know to what extent they mean?

That post is awkward when thinking that MF means Mother****er.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
if they are that vague, it probably isn't a good idea. i live right under you and between baltimore and hawley there are tons and tons of music stores. a lot of them have their own sites with pictures of their stock. i'd do that if I were you.

edit: you'd probably get better help in the Electric Guitar forum.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
you should email them and ask what is specifically wrong with the gear, then find out how much it could cost.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by vmanoman
Has anyone bought something from musiciansfriend's used section? If so, have you ever had trouble with it? Also, when they say it needs repair, do you know to what extent they mean?

Means you will have to put money into it, its not worth it unless you can fix it
Gator PROPWR Board
MXR Dyna Comp
EHX Memory Boy
Boss BF3
Dtech Master Dist.
MXR M101 EVH
IBZ WD7
Dtech DVerb

Fender Pbass
Rouge LX205
Epiphon Demon V
BC Platinum Warlock