Jim Ward of at the drive in

Zac Garren of Dance Gavin Dance

Will Swan of Dance Gavin Dance

If you could also find out what tones they use, EQs, Effects, etc. That'd be WONDERFUL.

Thanks
I'll just send this over to EG, bump it once it's moved. Those guys should help you.

*reported for the move*

Also, check wikipedia.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
googled dance gavin dance and it looks like one has a tele of some kind, and the other guitarist had a flying V. i'm sure you could have done that yourself. EQ's is going way too in depth.

at the drive in looked like an HSS strat, and a gibson of some kind. LP i think.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
unless you're covering their songs i would suggest staying away from that tone. all those emo/scene/post-punk whatever they're called bands sound the same. but i suppose to each their own
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
unless you're covering their songs i would suggest staying away from that tone. all those emo/scene/post-punk whatever they're called bands sound the same. but i suppose to each their own

1. Neither bands are scene nor Emo.
2. Atdi is possibly Post punk but they called themselves experimental rock and have been given the title posthardcore by the public.
3. They have very very different tones.
4. I play Post hardcore so I would like those tones.
5. Guys i found it so.. why do 5 different people say google in a row..? seriously. Post Counts + 1 isnt that important lol..
Last edited by mtgold83 at Aug 18, 2009,
try guitargeek.com or grailtone.com, i actually think your very self-centered and this info is splattered all over the web...go find it.