Page 1 of 3
I have, once; and I felt really bad about it honestly. I didn't get caught but I still feel guilt about it today. I won't ever do it again. How about you guys?
I doubt it.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
No but I am kinda a genius...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I looked at the chart of the solar system on the wall because I forgot which one was in the middle.

It was the sun
Quote by Fred Durst
I have, once; and I felt really bad about it honestly. I didn't get caught but I still feel guilt about it today. I won't ever do it again. How about you guys?

I still feel guilt but I think I would be more guilty if I was the vocalist in the band Limp Bizkit.
I did when I was about 13 couple times - I thought I was being really "sneaky". I wasn't. I was just being a douche who couldn't accept a bad score. I ended up telling the teacher, she was rather confused, ended up just giving me the same grade because I was honest. Though it didn't matter, it was eighth grade geography.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
OH LAWD!!!!
did you cheat sooon?
i am disapoint!
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Did any ones else see the thread ts had about 10 minutes ago.
and so this isn't spam, I did once then I felt bad and turned myself in.
Utah's Token Black Guy
Quote by ESPplayer5150
Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

This exactly.
Yes.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
Last year in my history class there was a chain of cheat that spanned about 2 rows of desks. I was the first link.

EDIT:
Granted this is going off of the dumb ass logic that letting some one cheat off of you is cheating.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Nope, but I have copied an assignment or two. Come on, it's high school, lol. Once oyu get out, you realize how easy it would have been to cheat. College is what you have to concern yourself with.
All the time.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I bet you everyone has. I cheat sometimes, but I don't do some elaborate scheme, if I don't know an answer, I'll just glance over at someone else's paper.

Although, I usually don't need to cheat
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by Fred Durst

What do you regret more?

Cheating on the test, or starting Limp Bizkit and beating that dead horse to oblivion and back?
I got ideas for an essay by looking at a website and she said i copied and pasted and it was plagiarism. But i didnt copy and paste, i just got ideas for paragraphs, but its cheatin none the less.
Originally Posted by bchoun
Whenever I went to take a dump, I would sit on the toilet facing the tank. I always thought the tank was an arm rest so I would rest my arms on it.
every one has y do you think there is always an asian kid siting near a bunch of ppl with similar test scores in math class
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
In second grade. I felt really bad about it though and told my teacher.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Camm
What do you regret more?

Cheating on the test, or starting Limp Bizkit and beating that dead horse to oblivion and back?

Limp Bizkit owns. Metal heads would never admit it but they are heavy as hell, and created a worthy stylistic development in the genre.
Quote by Fred Durst
Limp Bizkit owns. Metal heads would never admit it but they are heavy as hell, and created a worthy stylistic development in the genre.

You're kidding, right?
yes, many a-time
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Quote by Fred Durst

you do know that limp bizkit werent the first to merge rap and metal?

look at anthrax
kkthnx
Quote by Fred Durst

I like your sense of humour, dude.

I didn't think you'd be this cool in person.
I've cheated on one test in 6th grade, but it was like a report describing events from the colonization of the US up to the Revolution. We had a sub that day, and she wasn't very watchful. I felt bad after the test (although relieved).

I also "cheated" in 7th grade Geography. It wasn't really cheating though. Our teacher for that class was really lazy, so he'd give us an empty map of some random state and say 'label everything and color it'. When we corrected it, everybody pretty much filled in only half the crap and then we would label each other's papers -0 (or maybe -3 or something so he wouldn't get suspicious). Then when we handed them in, the teacher would just look at the grades and put them in the book, he didn't even recheck the papers.

So pretty much 7th grade Geography = coloring class.

Next school year, I have to take 9th grade geo (even though I'm in 10th grade) because I took Music Appreciation instead. Now I'm gonna be stuck in a class that I have no friends in. It was worth it though.
Last edited by Dregen at Aug 17, 2009,
Who hasn't??
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I don't study..
I can't cheat either because everyone in the class is a ****ing idiot.

I'm the guy everyone tries to cheat off of -.-
Never an actual test, but I've tried to sneak a peek at someone's quiz before. I couldn't even see any of the answers, and I felt really bad about it afterward.
Quote by HorizonShadow
I don't study..
I can't cheat either because everyone in the class is a ****ing idiot.

I'm the guy everyone tries to cheat off of -.-

That's pretty much what happens to me too, bar a few people
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
you do know that limp bizkit werent the first to merge rap and metal?

look at anthrax
kkthnx

True, but Limp Bizkit were brought the concept to its ultimate maturity, and rocked the world onto its ass.
Quote by Fred Durst
True, but Limp Bizkit were brought the concept to its ultimate maturity, and rocked the world onto its ass.

Quote by Fred Durst

Well if you call that mature; then I guess I'd have to somewhat concede.

I'd still say that Anthrax, Papa Roach, and (scarily) POD did it better, and brought it along much further than Limp Bizkit ever did.
i havent ever cheated off someone elses paper during a test, but me and friends copy off each other all the time
Quote by SmoothTrooper
i wake up every morning with a stiffy that could dent an Oldsmobile...and i know that everything is a-ok.

Quote by whatamidoinhere
Maybe we should have some kind of naked UG get together...

Imagine how horrifying that would be
I've written stuff on my hands for tests in the past. I don't really cheat on tests that much, because I always go in to class expecting myself to remember most of the stuff in the class. Sometimes I don't even study for tests because I can remember all that needed to be studied.

It works in classes like History for me because I'm genuinely interested in that class, it doesn't work in Math classes because I hate that crap.

It ends up with people copying off of me and copying down my work. I don't mind it, but if I need one of these people to help me out I always remind people that I let them do that. It's worked out pretty well so far.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Plenty of times. I DO study, but I have very low confidence in my answers, so I peek to see if anyone else has picked the same answer
Page 1 of 3