Ok, I Really don't know what the issue is. I know for sure now that none of the tubes are microphonic, and I tried replacing each 12AX7 tube with a spare Groove to see if any of them were casuing the problem and those weren't it. I KNOW it's not my guitar's electronics, because it'll make the "Extra-loud" feedback when my guitar volume is off, let alone when the guitar is not even plugged in.

It shouldn't be the tubes, because they're practically brand new and were installed properly...i mean my $800 tube amp is sounding like the piece o *** $40 crate 10w practice amp i had before, possibly worse

my only conclusion is that i either need a new cab (the speakers "looked" fine last time i unscrewed the back and checked them out, but im not a guru on speakers), a new speaker cable, or perhaps both. Gonna get a Mesa with V30s

I'm also purchasing a Boss NS-2 from a guy off craigslist for $50; that may add a little better clarity.

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
My Dsl tends to feedback on me if im near it or if the volume gets above 7. Sounds like something is up with yours i'd take it to a tech. With my Mxr wylde od in front of it, it feedbacks at just above 1 and I can't quiet down even if im 20 feet away. I hope a decimator will kill it.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
it probably is a grounding issue with your guitar. the volume porbably works as a shunt and so if you have a grounding issue the noise would probably get worse. i could be completely wrong though. are you able to try your guitar in a different amp. there could also be a grounding issue with the power supply at your house.
Quote by joe_k
it probably is a grounding issue with your guitar. the volume porbably works as a shunt and so if you have a grounding issue the noise would probably get worse. i could be completely wrong though. are you able to try your guitar in a different amp. there could also be a grounding issue with the power supply at your house.

Well that would suck. I mean, like i said in an earlier thread, it JUST started doing this.

I installed the new tubes a while back and played a bit to fine the sound pleasant, played at a friends house and it was fine, but played one night and left the amp on for a few hours and next time i played it it sucked lol

idk if it short circuited the cab(?) or what. All i know is all the "solutions" will be costly haha, but at least i'll have a nicer rig

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables