does anybody know where i could get a assortment of picks of differnt sizes. preferably jim dunlop picks.

i want to get a pack that comes with like every single size of pick so i can find the one size that is most comfortable and best to me.

pls provide a link too pls.
Classical Guitarist
Go to your local store. Grab one of each
Come on man, they are what, 30 cents each?
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
That^^^ This is easier then fixing action...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
That^^^ This is easier then fixing action...

its easier than restringing. it's easier than reading tabs. it's easier than playing smells like teen spirit.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
its easier than restringing. it's easier than reading tabs. it's easier than playing smells like teen spirit.

Still haven't learned that song...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
Still haven't learned that song...

XD me neither. i hate that song. i just play that opening riff for the girls to be like "OMGz, U iz am4ZiN!!! i w4ntz t0 c4rri3 ur b4bi3Z!!!" or i just do it in guitar center for the lulz.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
yea i could do that but the only store around here that does that charges like 1 dollar for a pick. and thats just incredibly ridiculous.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Zep_shizzle
yea i could do that but the only store around here that does that charges like 1 dollar for a pick. and thats just incredibly ridiculous.

i'm just about %100 positive that variety packs for dunlop picks don't exist. i've looked on endless online music stores. if you don't have a local shop that doesn't sell by the pick (or let you try individuals) than your SOL. although i've heard that some guitar centers have pick dispensers and individual picks to try, although mine doesn't.

try the yellow and green tortex, great all around picks. i've got a ton of different picks though, still haven't settled on my overall favorite.