Hey.

I was wondering if somebody could help me, as I've been trying to find the tabs for the Johnny Cash and June Carter song "'Cause I Love You."

I would REALLY appreciate it if somebody could either tell me the tabs/chords or show me where I can find them, as I've looked everywhere I can think of and I just can't find the chords anywhere.

Again, I would really be very greatful to anyone who can help.

Thanks in advance!
ahh...on the youtube video he has a capo on the first fret and you can see him playing E and A...i would assume theres either a D or a B7 in there somewhere like alot of his songs...just alternate pick everything and you should be ok..everybody is asleep here so i cant get my guitar to figure it out. sooo im afraid that's all the help i can give
Quote by MightyAl
Step 1. approach buxom bar wench
Step 2. Bet her 50p you can make her tits jiggle without touching them.
Step 3. Grab her tits and give them a good shake
Step 4. hand over 50p(the best 50p you ever spent).

^^ Lawlzz
Thank you so much, I tried to work the song out myself from the youtube video but never noticed the capo. You're right, it's E then A with a capo on the first fret.

Thing is, I can't quite figure out what the third chord is. I know you say it's probably a B7 or a D, but I've tried as many variations of B and D that I know, but I can't quite get the chord right.

Thanks so much for the help so far, and any more help figuring out the rest from anybody would be very much appreciated.
Last edited by BrotherConor at Aug 18, 2009,