*drool*
I've heard good things about them, and the specs are great.
However, when you start getting to this sort of price range, you shouldn't really be asking other people what they thinki, it should be 100% what you think.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
sounds nice.

feels like crap. that zero fret is the problem, in my opinion.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Arnt zero frets generally used on guitars/basses where the nut is cheaply made and isnt designed to do more than hold the strings in place? Seems odd considering how nice it ... um ... kinda looks. Maybe its something the designer thinks is beneficial ... but i'd like to know why.

Anyway, +1 to the price range comment that gilly_90 posted, unless youve just got quite a bit of cash to spend you should probably know what it is you like/are looking for and if you do have to ask you should probably post more than "wat u think??? "
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
Last edited by Thegian at Aug 18, 2009,
^active Fenders cost more dude.

zero frets are for sounding like a fretted note. which a brass nut will do already.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I believe incubus_SCIENCE has the fretless version. Maybe ask him a few Q's.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding