I have had 4 pairs of skullcandy smokin' earphones (I basically got them for free using thier warranty). Anyway Im tired of sending them in and waiting a month to get them.

Does any one have any suggestions on a different brand to get? Im looking somewhere around 30$ max.
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
Save up and get the Bose in-ears. You wont regret it. Best in-ear headphones EVER!!!
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Sennheiser.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by blackthought
I've got some relatively cheap Sony ones that are pretty good. But I've tried those Bose ones, and they're like sex for your ears. On the other hand, they cost an arm and a leg.

But like we both said, they are sooooo worth it. and they are extremely comfortable. I couldn't stand any other in-ears, they wouldn't stay in my ears and were extremely uncomfortable for me, these just fit perfectly and feel amazing
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Etymotic, if you're willing to spend about $80 for a great set. If you are, they are the best in-ear I've tried.
Okay, the bose ones suck, they don't stay in your ears. I had a pair.

I also had shure's which were great but I now use Ultimate Ears.

Ultimate ears are the best phones i've ever used. I had skullcandy's before too and they always broke.

On the cheap, i'd recommend JVC marshmellows, they're the best sound quality and comfort in that price range.

if you want to spend more for better quality, I recommend any ultimate ears model (I've got the super fi.5's) the super fi.4's are very nice as well.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Last edited by danyellenik at Aug 17, 2009,
thanks those Sennheiser ones look pretty nice
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
Quote by danyellenik

You know they did come with 3 different sized gels to get a proper fit. And you must have ****ed up ears if they don't stay in cause no other in-ears will stay in my ears but these
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by danyellenik

I also had shure's which were great but I now use Ultimate Ears.

Ultimate ears are the best phones i've ever used. I had skullcandy's before too and they always broke.

On the cheap, i'd recommend JVC marshmellows, they're the best sound quality and comfort in that price range.

if you want to spend more for better quality, I recommend any ultimate ears model (I've got the super fi.5's) the super fi.3's are very nice as well.

+1 on those JVC marshmellows, I bought a pair a couple weeks ago and it's like the only one that fits perfectly and it sounds really good.

Only downfall is that it gets dirty easily. But I wash mine all the time so that isn't a problem
Yeah Skullcandy sucks. They are like the Spider III of the headphone world, all looks. Personally, I cannot afford a Bose headset even if I saved up, so if you're like me than Sony is the way to go. I have had only one pair for three years and they are holding up great. The sound is great and you can get a pretty good model for under $30. Although they look weird, the earbuds with the loops that go around your ear don't fall out and keep the bud just out of my ear so it is comfortable. So there you go.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Sennheiser make great earphones. Mine didn't have much durability though, as in, little bits kept falling off... but it didn't affect the sound quality.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Koshman32
You know they did come with 3 different sized gels to get a proper fit. And you must have ****ed up ears if they don't stay in cause no other in-ears will stay in my ears but these

yeah my right ear is like messed inside, no silicone tips fit, I can only use foam tip earbud's
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
sennheiser.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
the marshmallows are alright. They piss me off because they're kind of hard to get to stay in my ear... or atleast it feels like I have to readjust them every few minutes, but they have GREAT sound quality.
Never, ever, EVER buy "noise cancelling" headphones. Not the ones that seal in your ear and keep out sound, I'm talking about the ones that play background noise so that somehow it blocks out the rest of the world. They're absolutely terrible, unless you live on a plane.

Other than that, most headphones will be fine if you're not an audiophile. I recommend Sony if you're going to buy cheap headphones.
Sennheiser.

Spend more than 30 and you will be aaaaall right!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
i just bought these today

http://www.amazon.com/Koss-KE29E-Isolating-Earbud-Ebony/dp/B001S0PWV8

they're pretty good for the price i'd say, they're comfortable and they stay in your ear fine. they also come with 3 different size silicone cushions so you can adjust the size of the bud.

my only gripe with then is that they lack a little bass for my liking, but once i put my ipod EQ to "bass booster" and they sounded great.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I've got some pretty good Phillips phones that have the behind-the-ear hook.

I honestly hate all other earbuds that don't have the hook because of them.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
JVC Marshmallows are the way to go, my friend. Very comfy and amazing sound for a pair of $19 earbuds.

Quote by Koshman32
Save up and get the Bose in-ears. You wont regret it. Best in-ear headphones EVER!!!

+1,000,000,000

RiEdit:
though I've realized that not a lot of people really care about the quality of their earphones.
Most people I know feel that one is just as good as any other.
silly people.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Last edited by Mr. Rittard at Aug 18, 2009,
Koss or Sennheiser.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Vmoda Bass Freq.

30bucks on Amazon.com

They are awesome. I had em for a good while till the left ear blew out.

Now i use some crap headphones i found somewhere.
I'm in the same boat. I got sick of Skull Candy and they suck anyways. I got a pair of the Sennheiser ones that clip around your ear for $30 until I save enough for the Boss bluetooth ones. The Sennheiser work great so far.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!