The computer game where you'd like, take control of a certain aspect of the armed services (infantry, support, air support, )and play as that. I cant remember the name of the game, I used to have it, but I can't find it.

Any help would be cool, I'd ask in the Video Game thread, but I just need the name, nothing opinionated.

EDIT: It was a Real Time Strategy game.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Aug 18, 2009,
Did you control just one unit? Was it kind of an arcade, third person deal where you would drive to different bases and stuff? I think I may remember what you're talking about but I'll never remember the name. Was it an Activision game back in the early 90's?
We're only strays.
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is the only thing that comes to mind.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
No, this game was where you controlled all units you could send out, like, if you were support, you'd send out half-traks (spelling?) and stuff like that, it was more recent, probably made in 2005 or 2006.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Is it Rise Of Nations?
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
Is it Rise Of Nations?

FTW!
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Command and Conquer
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Its not command and conquer or battlefield.

I'm combing through my memory for any hints or vague descriptions,
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Empire Earth?
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
I remember there little tagline, it was like "No gathering resources, go straight into action" or something similar.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
battle feild
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
No problem. Awesome game by the way. need more people to play it haha. its easily the best game I have that nobody has heard of, if only I could still play online
That tagline suggests total anniliation.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Nah, I just let my friend borrow my account and he moved away and changed the password. So I got screwed . I just did the 10 day free trial that came with the game like.....last month and its still going fairly strong and it was very enjoyable.

I still enjoy the single player