Hey I made some good cash and i think the best way to spend it would be is on a pedal board. I play in a cover band, a jazz band, a big band and a soul/gospel band. I want some sort of chorus(boss?), a wah(not sure), a envelope filter, (mxr auto q i was thinking), a delay(boss dd 20 giga dealy?) and throw me one something else that could come in handy thanks.

my rig is currently a laney rb9 head with a laney 410 cab and a fender active mim jazz bass.

p.s i already have a distortion pedal
Hey hey!

I play bass. One thing that I learned early on is that bass does not sound great with lots of effects. I would recommend an envelope filter definitely, but other than that, a chorus would be the only other thing I would suggest.

For the filter, depending on your price, the EHX Bassballs and Q-Tron are both fantastic, but if you can afford it, an old Mu-Tron III is by far my favorite envelope filter ever.

For chorus, try out the Electro Harmonix Small Clone.

Good luck!
I'd throw a wah in, like you mentioned. There are some great bass wah's out there and they sound pretty cool.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
those new EHX filters sound awesome i dont know what they were called i think one is called riddle and enigma or something like that. crybaby bass wah, its the standard, right?
Gear
Fender MIM strat
Epiphone G-400 in white (yeah i know, fuck you i like it)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Roland Micro Cube
EHX Big Muff
Danelectro Cool Cat Distortion
EHX Nano Small Stone
Boss DD-3 Delay
Vox V847-A Wah
Radial London Bones
This is what I found for you..

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend...edal?sku=151096

thanks man i was looking at this one before but i want to try it but i cant find anywhere that has it in my town, i was also looking at the morley classic wah i tried it and it ended up souding great!
Fuzz, delay, reverb and pitch shifting (EHX HOG/POG(2)/Whammy) are never a bad thing.
ya man i got some distortion that is kind of a fuzz and man i really want the dd 20 it looks ****ing tight