Someone from my dad's work gave me like 2,000 magic the gathering cards they they used in tournaments about 6 or 7 years ago. I never really cared and now they're just taking up space in my room. I'm sure they're outdated by now but I have no idea what to do with them.

If possible I'd like to make a few bucks since I have no job. I know if I bring them to a local card place I'll get gipped since I don't know what I'm doing. Should I just sell them on Ebay for a really low fixed price?

Any suggestions?
put them in your bike spokes and go for a ride around town. people will hate you for how awesome you are.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
put them in your bike spokes and go for a ride around town. people will hate you for how awesome you are.

This seems like a pretty rational idea. Do it.
Quote by mikeyElite

Yeah, that's what I'd do.
Quote by mikeyElite

crush a tin can with your front tire so it gets stuck to your forks and grinds on the tire for extra awesome.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Aug 18, 2009,
Fap onto them.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by mikeyElite

this
Quote by mikeyElite

+7.6857
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Give them to me, I'll sell them, and keep 100% of the profits.

Sounds pretty fair, don't you think?

Edit:
I almost forgot that I actually had a helpful idea. Magic cards, along with most trading cards, have different rating levels (rare, uncommon, common, etc.). Go through your cards, pick out the rares and find prices for those cards on a website that sells magic cards. Total those up, then take off around 40% and sell them on eBay or whatever. The rest of the cards you could bulk up (random assortments) and sell those on eBay as well (to find the prices for those, you could either look at what other people usually sell bulk assortments for or go with a fixed rate of like $0.10 per card).

Super edit:
I was reading your post again and the fact that they are so old usually means that they are harder to come by, which usually means you'll get more for them than newer cards. if you're lucky, there will be a few cards in there worth a lot more than you'll expect.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Last edited by xMetalGodx at Aug 18, 2009,
Do the bike thing or you can use them as coasters.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Quote by mikeyElite

....i used to do this
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Well... do you have a table that rocks because your floor is uneven? Put a few under the leg... problem solved.

Otherwise.... you could... oh hell... i don't know. I'd throw them out.
walk up to people playing the game and just yell "MAGIC!" at them and while they are confused wipe all of their cards off of whatever surface they are using to play on. then just walk away.

as to what to do with the cards? sell them, old ones are probably worth something to guys like this:

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
fap onto them then sell them on ebay listed as "mint condition".
Quote by Strings?!

I quote myself.
find out which cards are worth money.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]